Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
BA in Criminal Justice from TESC
#6
killerkitty Wrote:Hey Smile
Sorry I can't help ya!
I'm not sure but I was wondering the same thing!
Right now I'm in Penn Foster's Criminal Justice program and I definitely want to transfer to either TESC or COSC and I'm wondering how the Penn Foster credits will transfer to each school.....

Anyway how do you like Penn Foster? I'm just waiting for my last project in Courts to be graded and then I take my proctored tests for semester 1....so far I like!

It was so encouraging to hear you like the Penn Foster CJ classes! My daughter hasn't started her Criminal Justice classes through them yet but she earned a catering diploma through Penn Foster and she absolutely loved it. Good luck on your finals!

Danielle


Messages In This Thread
BA in Criminal Justice from TESC - by a4tunatemom - 12-22-2008, 09:33 AM
BA in Criminal Justice from TESC - by killerkitty - 12-22-2008, 09:54 AM
BA in Criminal Justice from TESC - by HawkGuy - 12-22-2008, 02:22 PM
BA in Criminal Justice from TESC - by bawhitsett - 12-22-2008, 03:12 PM
BA in Criminal Justice from TESC - by a4tunatemom - 12-22-2008, 03:36 PM
BA in Criminal Justice from TESC - by a4tunatemom - 12-22-2008, 03:57 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Criminal Justice Associates? Mab81 5 3,539 08-13-2018, 04:21 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  First Post - TESC Academic Evaluation Questions npk32 34 12,511 07-18-2018, 01:03 PM
Last Post: npk32
  TESU and Study.com CJ305: Juvenile Justice badooble 9 4,529 05-06-2018, 03:32 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Criminal Justice at Charter Oak fingerscrossedx2 2 2,266 02-10-2018, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Life Long Learning
Question Psych electives for TESC Psych degree KatePsychology 4 3,276 02-08-2018, 11:08 AM
Last Post: jsd
  Help with Academic Eval TESC jayboy 8 4,639 02-01-2018, 02:46 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Newbie looking for a roadmap for TESC associate degree in computer science nevsage 6 6,600 01-04-2018, 11:11 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  ajs1976 TESC BSBA accountability thread ajs1976 41 17,956 01-02-2018, 11:27 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  UExcel Business Information Systems TESC Equivalency laughter 4 3,581 11-09-2017, 11:47 PM
Last Post: jsh1138
  Can intro to psychology, sociology & criminal justice used as general ed at TESU posabsolute 7 3,912 10-12-2017, 04:35 PM
Last Post: sanantone

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)