09-17-2025, 11:01 PM
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2025, 11:34 PM by PearsonOTHMQualifi7654.)
Sounds pretty reasonable and accurate. I was told by Unimarconi that all master's level programmes there require a thesis/dissertation and defense before a panel/commission (conversation), so more reason for Unimarconi to award a Secondo Livello, for those who already hold a bachelor's and master's degree.
It's pretty reasonable that a Master Universitario di Secondo Livello will equate to a US RA Master's. For someone looking to get into a doctorate level in the US, this would work.
Unimarconi
From looking at the Unimarconi website not too long ago, the AI summary makes a lot of sense, because there is mention of a Primo Livello and Secondo Livello. Bachelor's is required for a primo livello, and a first cycle master's is required for a second cycle master's (this is stated on the website). Now it all seems to make more sense why I was told that Unimarconi could accept a level 6 + Postgraduate Cert (Level 7) for entry into their secondo master's.
Although I personally would rather go to Unimarconi as a normal student for one of their Master's (not an MBA because i'm already working on one elsewhere). If Unimarconi confirms it will award a Secondo Livello and a direct transcript, then for bona fide bachelor's degree holders coming in through ENEB with a titulo propio, this sounds like a solid offer.
Today, a member posted here that ENEB confirmed it would result in a Secondo Livello. Still we have no confirmation about the final transcripts. I just don't want to risk not having direct transcripts from Unimarconi.
Even if the final transcript was delivered by Unimarconi, in actuality, it really seems like just doing a Master's at Unimarconi, but being referred by ENEB.
In the process, the modules done at ENEB are being considered as comparable as having gone through Unimarconi video lectures and practice quizzes, in preparation of the thesis. Just to make sure it's academically valid, the ENEB referred students must also pass a multiple-choice final exam.
I would say that it's not exactly a transfer of academic record, more like a referral programme that is being presented like a transfer.
UNISEB
This makes the UNISEB Convalidation kind of obsolete (for me at this time for validating the MBA), except that convalidation may result in a better transcript, possibly recognized by US FCEs for GPA. (Remains to be seen). Convalidation doesn't cost anywhere near the Unimarconi transfer, however if one were to add the ENEB passport with Apostille or whatever the ISEB/UNISEB equivalent of that would be, it may become about half the cost of the Unimarconi "transfer".
Turns out I won't need the convalidation as I am completing an MBA in the UK and won't need the current ENEB Double MBA + Master, nor a Ui1 Validated MBA after it's all said and done.
Earlier this year, I had actually wanted to drop the UK MBA programme, take a validated Uniseb MBA, and also complete a Unimarconi Secondo Livello Master's to finish off business studies before moving into a healthcare focused Master's. Unimarconi was not having my application at all, NACES evaluations were not acceptable as I didn't hold an actual Bachelor's.
More ENEB?
In this process of exploring my options, I also completed a second Master's at ENEB, which initially I had wanted to use as an ECE US RA Bachelor's equivalency that didn't say "MBA" on it. It looks like it also may not serve a purpose, other than the fact that I got much higher grades on this run, so an IEE evaluation will have a higher GPA.
ENEB, UI1 wasn't perfect, but it did work
Silver lining is that the healthcare master's level programme I do want to go into, the school told me today, that I could skip the ECE evaluation that has no GPA, and simply submit the IEE evaluation of my ENEB/Ui1 MBA+Master, as a US RA Graduate Certificate, as it is a higher award than a bachelor's. The GPA, which IEE stated is, sufficient for admissions.
Looks like I can get into that programme after all, but the entire ENEB, Ui1, UNISEB, and Unimarconi experience forced me to go and try to finish up something I wanted very much, which is a UK MBA, and UK Bachelor's degree, as well as its internationally recognized equivalent, a level 6 diploma (also with Levels 4 + 5), by the end of this year. Got a little frustrated with ENEB and Unimarconi during this experience, but everything seems like it will turn out well.
It's pretty reasonable that a Master Universitario di Secondo Livello will equate to a US RA Master's. For someone looking to get into a doctorate level in the US, this would work.
Unimarconi
From looking at the Unimarconi website not too long ago, the AI summary makes a lot of sense, because there is mention of a Primo Livello and Secondo Livello. Bachelor's is required for a primo livello, and a first cycle master's is required for a second cycle master's (this is stated on the website). Now it all seems to make more sense why I was told that Unimarconi could accept a level 6 + Postgraduate Cert (Level 7) for entry into their secondo master's.
Although I personally would rather go to Unimarconi as a normal student for one of their Master's (not an MBA because i'm already working on one elsewhere). If Unimarconi confirms it will award a Secondo Livello and a direct transcript, then for bona fide bachelor's degree holders coming in through ENEB with a titulo propio, this sounds like a solid offer.
Today, a member posted here that ENEB confirmed it would result in a Secondo Livello. Still we have no confirmation about the final transcripts. I just don't want to risk not having direct transcripts from Unimarconi.
Even if the final transcript was delivered by Unimarconi, in actuality, it really seems like just doing a Master's at Unimarconi, but being referred by ENEB.
In the process, the modules done at ENEB are being considered as comparable as having gone through Unimarconi video lectures and practice quizzes, in preparation of the thesis. Just to make sure it's academically valid, the ENEB referred students must also pass a multiple-choice final exam.
I would say that it's not exactly a transfer of academic record, more like a referral programme that is being presented like a transfer.
UNISEB
This makes the UNISEB Convalidation kind of obsolete (for me at this time for validating the MBA), except that convalidation may result in a better transcript, possibly recognized by US FCEs for GPA. (Remains to be seen). Convalidation doesn't cost anywhere near the Unimarconi transfer, however if one were to add the ENEB passport with Apostille or whatever the ISEB/UNISEB equivalent of that would be, it may become about half the cost of the Unimarconi "transfer".
Turns out I won't need the convalidation as I am completing an MBA in the UK and won't need the current ENEB Double MBA + Master, nor a Ui1 Validated MBA after it's all said and done.
Earlier this year, I had actually wanted to drop the UK MBA programme, take a validated Uniseb MBA, and also complete a Unimarconi Secondo Livello Master's to finish off business studies before moving into a healthcare focused Master's. Unimarconi was not having my application at all, NACES evaluations were not acceptable as I didn't hold an actual Bachelor's.
More ENEB?
In this process of exploring my options, I also completed a second Master's at ENEB, which initially I had wanted to use as an ECE US RA Bachelor's equivalency that didn't say "MBA" on it. It looks like it also may not serve a purpose, other than the fact that I got much higher grades on this run, so an IEE evaluation will have a higher GPA.
ENEB, UI1 wasn't perfect, but it did work
Silver lining is that the healthcare master's level programme I do want to go into, the school told me today, that I could skip the ECE evaluation that has no GPA, and simply submit the IEE evaluation of my ENEB/Ui1 MBA+Master, as a US RA Graduate Certificate, as it is a higher award than a bachelor's. The GPA, which IEE stated is, sufficient for admissions.
Looks like I can get into that programme after all, but the entire ENEB, Ui1, UNISEB, and Unimarconi experience forced me to go and try to finish up something I wanted very much, which is a UK MBA, and UK Bachelor's degree, as well as its internationally recognized equivalent, a level 6 diploma (also with Levels 4 + 5), by the end of this year. Got a little frustrated with ENEB and Unimarconi during this experience, but everything seems like it will turn out well.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)