09-18-2025, 12:16 AM
(09-17-2025, 09:55 PM)nykorn Wrote: Not that you can trust AI, but after copy-pasting the text, AI thinks these are 60 ECTS second cycle degrees (Master Universitario di Secondo Livello), and that they are eligible for a "I graduated from an Italian school and need 12 months to find a job in Italy" visa, and equivalent to a Master's all across Europe. The catch is that to enroll in a Doctorate's or to get a European teaching license, they typically want your Master's to be at least 120 ECTS (and your Bachelor's to be 180 ECTS, aka you would have 300 ECTS total).
I checked out some of the Masters directly on the Italian university's website, and if you just want "any Masters", then some of them in non-business subjects are cheaper than this whole rigamarole with ENEB would be, especially if you have already paid for the ENEB agile methodology, diplomas and apostille. As an example, Unimarconi's Education Master's, 60 ECTS, is only 4,000 Euros. https://www.unimarconi.com/english-courses/
Also, I had issues with ENEB on subjects I didn't already know about, because their translations to English were so poor there were some major mistakes that made it really confusing to read the material. I'm not sure if for some people the better option would be to just ignore the whole ENEB partnership and study from Unimarconi directly.
I decided I won't be doing this Unimarconi partnership because the ENEB degrees I have chosen aren't any of the 4 degrees they have partnered with.
Well a Master's for € 4000 doesn't sound too bad... unless you notice that you need a Master's degree (Laurea Magistrale) to apply for this one.
Wikipedia states, that an italian Master (60 ECTS) is NOT considered a Master, but a postgrad certificate. That makse sense, considering that you need a "real" Master for entering most of the programms.
So to me it sounds more like another "titulo propio" - but on italian paper this time.
--
in progress: Certificate in systemic family councelling (Allensbach Hochschule)
Certificates/Courses completed:
Cert. Tutor (school) (SRH University - The Mobile University)
Stress Management Specialist (Chamber of Commerce)
Balances and valuation (Chamber of Commerce)
certified Six sigma Yellow belt (Six Sigma college)
AI BASICS: FLUENCY & DISCERNMENT and AI ADVANCED: LEADERSHIP & WISDOM (George Fox University)
Degrees completed
brick-and-mortar:
Dipl. Sozialarb. (FH) (Frankfurt UAS)
State-recognized Social Worker (state-regulated professional title, not a degree)
via distance learning:
new: Master of Mediation (MM), FernUniversität in Hagen
in progress: Certificate in systemic family councelling (Allensbach Hochschule)
Certificates/Courses completed:
Cert. Tutor (school) (SRH University - The Mobile University)
Stress Management Specialist (Chamber of Commerce)
Balances and valuation (Chamber of Commerce)
certified Six sigma Yellow belt (Six Sigma college)
AI BASICS: FLUENCY & DISCERNMENT and AI ADVANCED: LEADERSHIP & WISDOM (George Fox University)
Degrees completed
brick-and-mortar:
Dipl. Sozialarb. (FH) (Frankfurt UAS)
State-recognized Social Worker (state-regulated professional title, not a degree)
via distance learning:
new: Master of Mediation (MM), FernUniversität in Hagen


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)