09-18-2025, 04:23 AM
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2025, 04:53 PM by Jonathan Whatley.
Edit Reason: removed attachments for privacy
)
I just received my evaluation report (attached below) from ECE for 4 programs, and I’m wondering if anyone can confirm something for me.
Was it actually better to have purchased the individual master’s degrees instead of the 1 Global Master (3 combined) and the 3 dual master’s (6)?
From my report, the Global Master came out to 45 units, while each dual master’s program is shown as 36 units. If I had taken all of these as individual master’s degrees instead of bundled programs, would the unit totals have been different (or higher), or would it end up the same?
Just trying to understand if there’s an advantage to going with the bundled programs versus individual ones when it comes to credit/unit evaluation.
Was it actually better to have purchased the individual master’s degrees instead of the 1 Global Master (3 combined) and the 3 dual master’s (6)?
From my report, the Global Master came out to 45 units, while each dual master’s program is shown as 36 units. If I had taken all of these as individual master’s degrees instead of bundled programs, would the unit totals have been different (or higher), or would it end up the same?
Just trying to understand if there’s an advantage to going with the bundled programs versus individual ones when it comes to credit/unit evaluation.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)