09-23-2025, 10:04 AM
(09-23-2025, 09:50 AM)Nemfis Wrote: Do you think it makes sense to order ECE Course-by-course for 3 ENEB Masters if I have already completed a UMPI Bachelor's (BLS and BA) with 61 credits and have 5 more credits from ASU? I did an IEE evaluation to have a Graduate Certificate, but I don't know if there is any practical use of ECE ENEB evaluation?
The only reason I used ECE was to get a Bachelor's degree equivalence. Other than that, I think ECE is very strict and difficult to work with. The reports themselves are well presented and professional, so I do like that, however I much prefer IEE. especially if I already had a Bachelor's degree.
I plan to submit more to IEE in the near future, once I complete a BBA and a Level 6 Diploma.
I would prefer not to have to use ECE but will be doing ECE again with the UNISEB MBA and see how they view it in October/November.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)