10-10-2025, 12:17 PM
(10-10-2025, 10:33 AM)PearsonOTHMQualifi7654 Wrote:(10-10-2025, 10:12 AM)GoNo Wrote:(09-01-2025, 06:58 PM)PearsonOTHMQualifi7654 Wrote: I recently received an evaluation from ECE as an RA BA, but no mention of any credits as a general evaluation report. I was refunded the portion I had paid for the course-by-course evaluation. What I would prefer from the validation is an evaluation as a RA Bachelor degree with course by course and GPA from ECE.
Which evaluation agency is best? Which one gives the Masters or closest equivalency?
Hi, please check here in the "United States" section which lists all the results.
https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/ENEB
- Joseph Silney & Associates gives Master's degree (Not regionally accredited)
- ERES gives Master's Degree (Unaccredited)
- ACEI gives US Graduate Diploma (Accredited)
- IEE gives US Graduate Certificate (Accredited)
- ECE gives US Bachelor's Degree (Accredited)
- Validential no longer evaluates ENEB
IEE recently updated their policy: any overlap between courses across different degrees will not earn duplicate credit. I contacted them after comparing a previous evaluation from August that awarded duplicated credits and assigned 3.5 credits. Under the new policy the same courses now receive 2.5 credits total.
Overall, you're looking at less credits.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)