Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Woolf University - Educational Partnership & Institutions
#71
(10-28-2025, 03:29 PM)Tomas Wrote: Regarding validation through RPL...to me students are students of Woolf, Woolf makes admission, they study at a way too independent college but they study Woolf program effectively. And while they technically study at platform of another institution, it is effectively Woolf material and could be to some extent under Woolf management technically (eg. in terms of student progress being tracked by Woolf, which might be translated to tests done by Woolf even if displayed on another platform - though that part I am not sure about, I could have misunderstood the details or whether it is a fact or just a possibility with their software).

As a student, you do not communicate with Woolf in any way. I never talked or wrote to any person from Woolf.
I signed an agreement with Neoversity, and I paid Neoversity. If I have any questions, I address them to Neoversity managers.
The study materials are the same as in other regular internet courses from GoIT. I know this because I attended some of them before. If any course is repeated in the master's program, all your grades are automatically transferred.
The only difference is that all activities have a time assigned to them, so to gain an academic credit for the course, you have to spend 125 hours studying and gain >60% in grades.
Even, there is no academic staff, no professors, no research. The lecturers are the same as in regular courses. They are professionals from the industry, not PhDs with academic backgrounds.
I don't know anything about other colleges in Wolf, but I can say that Neoversity is suitable if you need an easy Master's Diploma and want to gain practical knowledge. It is not a real academic institution in any case, the program is not even at the bachelor's level. It is like a regular bootcamp or an internet course. If you want a real studying, if you are interested in a real academic experience at master's level, then go to a regular university. 
I don't want to say that quality is law. No, you will learn a lot, and some teachers are great professionals with a lot of experience in the industry. But it is simply different from a real academic institution. Not much theory, only practice.
It is a great place to gain practical knowledge for your profession, earn a diploma, and secure a new job for the price of a courses at Coursera or EDX.
[-] The following 1 user Likes artem's post:
  • Tomas
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Woolf University - Educational Partnership & Institutions - by artem - 10-29-2025, 09:13 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UNED Spanish online university Avidreader 7 6,116 2 hours ago
Last Post: Maltus
  China Cuts 12,200 University Programs, Replaces Many With AI Degrees LevelUP 3 1,136 09-25-2026, 11:57 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  university of michigan goes pass/fail for first semester freshman bluebooger 2 692 08-13-2026, 11:36 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  Ashford University ladylearner 7 2,421 05-28-2026, 11:21 PM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  CodeSignal’s University Ranking Report Reveals Higher Ed’s Blind Spot LevelUP 1 1,189 04-30-2026, 07:57 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  International Open University in The Gambia sal1820 2 3,884 04-07-2026, 07:51 PM
Last Post: DoctorHAK
  Underrated University chopliver2 20 11,895 02-13-2026, 02:11 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  I completed my bachelors at Newlane University. This was my experience. Jakehazex21 0 4,777 12-31-2025, 11:47 AM
Last Post: Jakehazex21
  Commonwealth University College of Medicine - $18.5K (4 years total) bjcheung77 7 4,912 12-31-2025, 08:55 AM
Last Post: degreedude80
  Grand Canyon University fully nonprofit clep3705 3 2,912 12-27-2025, 09:30 PM
Last Post: LevelUP

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)