11-01-2025, 12:38 PM
(11-01-2025, 10:44 AM)cacoleman1983 Wrote: Validential just gave me a quote for both of my Universidad Isabel I Master certificates and ENEB transcripts for the general evaluation after submitting my documents and confirming they no longer evaluate ENEB prior to doing so. I believe the reason why they are approving an evaluation for me is because I submitted my IEE course-by-course evaluation along with my other documentation. If you are using a NACES or AICE evaluator for ENEB, get the course by course evaluation and then Validential will likely grant the Masters degree equivalency by general evaluation for Universidad Isabel I like they did in the past. It turns it from evaluation of ENEB to validation of another foreign credential evaluation of Universidad Isabel I / ENEB, granting an accredited Masters equivalency by degree title.
Note: I haven't agreed to the evaluation and am only making the assumption that it will be an accredited Masters degree equivalency.
This is pretty big, Validential formerly straight out denied any ENEB/U1 evals, nice job on submitting your IEE


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)