Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Metropolia UAS IT Programme changes after 31.7.2024
#18
(01-19-2026, 06:19 AM)Tomas Wrote:
(01-19-2026, 06:09 AM)boblax Wrote: Grave digging a little bit here, sorry about that.

I managed to enroll to Metropolia recently, did the identity verification, have my student number and email address.
The program is Degree Programme in Information and Communication Technology Open University of Applied Sciences

Only thing is that I enrolled to Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (3 ects) via their platform, but from here I don't have the option to take any other additional classes. If I try to go on the enroll page, it tells me my study program doesn't have the rights to enroll in more. I don't even know where to actually go to do the AI course.

My goal is just to complete the AI course, the C and Python programming, and maybe a couple others to transfer to TESU for the BA CS. Don't want to do a full degree at Metropolia. Does anyone have some information on how I could go from there?

Intro to AI is one of the Viope courses, enrollment is in https://vw4.viope.com/login?org=metropolia 
But maybe I misunderstood.

Mmh no you're correct about this part, but my Viope account seems different than my Metropolia account. Different name, identifiers, etc. In Viope I can enroll in any of the courses available, but if I log into my metropolia account at https://opiskelija.oma.metropolia.fi/ I don't see the courses I've enrolled in Viope. Not even sure if it's the same thing or not, it's all very confusing
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Metropolia UAS IT Programme changes after 31.7.2024 - by boblax - 01-19-2026, 09:15 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The 100 Most Popular Accredited Online Colleges for 2024 LevelUP 9 23,652 08-07-2025, 11:39 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Metropolia recognition in UK/EU/US Sherwood 2 2,884 12-10-2024, 05:18 AM
Last Post: Sherwood
  Piedmont Community College offering Taylor Swift course in 2024 LevelUP 11 5,534 11-12-2024, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Metropolia payment scare Bosnian_Slovenian 0 1,281 09-22-2024, 06:28 AM
Last Post: Bosnian_Slovenian
  March 2024 - News, News, and more News! bjcheung77 6 3,155 09-04-2024, 10:10 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Metropolia Open UAS Failed Enrollment? MissRN 12 6,654 07-31-2024, 11:20 AM
Last Post: cro-magnon
  The American Dream Academy (TADA) coming to an end in April 2024 Vle045 55 24,195 05-10-2024, 07:43 PM
Last Post: lisarox
  10 Certificates To Put On Your Resume In 2024 LevelUP 0 1,569 03-27-2024, 09:15 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Metropolia University Common Problems Resolved mariobros1985 21 13,746 02-24-2024, 06:39 AM
Last Post: therightstuff
  Metropolia onboarding Sherwood 1 3,559 02-18-2024, 11:12 AM
Last Post: Tomas

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)