Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
2026 Saylor CS302 Software Engineering and CS402 Computer Communications and Networks
#4
Just took the exam (well, kinda...).

I had technical issues which I believe were from the proctor-side, and I've opened up a ticket with Saylor so that this doesn't count as an attempt and doesn't effect when I can re-take (I was booted off after 70 minutes).

In terms of questions, I was expecting worse tbh:
  • A few questions where all choices seemed right, making it more a matter of opinion
  • A considerable amount on UML diagrams, especially their connections and meanings
  • Not noticeably harder than the certificate exam imo
I only managed to get 61% but considering this was within an hour, I'll take it.

Might need some recommendations for other BACS AOS UL courses if there is no light at the end of the tunnel... Tongue
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: 2026 Saylor CS302 Software Engineering and CS402 Computer Communications and Networks - by FungiTao - 01-31-2026, 10:47 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Saylor University Masters degrees, anybody doing them? DegreeNerd 5 427 09-27-2026, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Vle045
  SAYLOR CS302: Software Engineering - TESU transfer onlinelearner99 9 6,002 08-07-2026, 06:30 PM
Last Post: dimkagord
  STUDY UPDATE – COURSE CHANGES (EFFECTIVE AUGUST 5, 2026) cramnooch 5 1,667 08-03-2026, 09:57 AM
Last Post: cramnooch
  List of Coursera Courses expiring on 09/30/2026 LevelUP 0 839 06-28-2026, 10:32 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Free Saylor MBA Chimera 26 22,843 03-14-2026, 10:37 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  WGU 2026 transfer credit updates & planning notes for Study.com users portals 5 12,213 02-13-2026, 02:14 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Saylor grading and transcript timeframe Ideas 6 4,723 01-05-2026, 05:13 PM
Last Post: bushysmalls
  Saylor - Proctored Exam? bushysmalls 5 2,490 01-05-2026, 03:00 PM
Last Post: bushysmalls
  Saylor and ProctorU ajs1976 2 2,823 12-30-2025, 09:06 PM
Last Post: princevinz27
  IBM Generative AI Engineering Professional Cert Mint Berry Crunch 2 3,895 12-21-2025, 02:05 PM
Last Post: LevelUP

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)