02-02-2026, 06:11 PM
It really depends on how you want to play things... UMPI BAS is a great option for those who already have the AAS, but, in your case, you're not done with the AA and the AA doesn't qualify. Here's the kicker, transfer 100% of your credits to the TESU AAS in Applied Computer Studies, complete the BACS and BSBA combo, get the extra certs, degree, experience.
I highly recommend the BSBA over the BSOL at TESU due to 3 reasons I've mentioned before. 1) Cheap, Easy, Fast - as not all classes can transfer over for the BSOL. 2) BSBA has ACBSP programmatic/secondary accreditation 3) BSBA has AOS of Operations Management or another concentration, in addition to anything else you want as an additional AOS.
I highly recommend the BSBA over the BSOL at TESU due to 3 reasons I've mentioned before. 1) Cheap, Easy, Fast - as not all classes can transfer over for the BSOL. 2) BSBA has ACBSP programmatic/secondary accreditation 3) BSBA has AOS of Operations Management or another concentration, in addition to anything else you want as an additional AOS.
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)