07-19-2026, 02:53 PM
3. "A positive evaluation does not prove that EIU is accredited or officially recognized in the United States, France, or any other country. " - This is obvious and was never claimed or even applied.
4. "The fact that several evaluations were completed successfully does not change EIU’s official status in France." - This is obvious and was never claimed or even applied.
I meant implied, not "applied," smh, lol. But to add onto this, I don't think people get a foreign degree evaluation to somehow make right the accreditation reach of the foreign school. Rather, it's to show proof that the foreign program they took has some level of matching to their home country's degree offerings. A number of country's accreditation/qualification systems are so different and grant such different privileges based on the laws of those countries that trying to match everything based on a basic model is oversimplifying things. That oversimplification can reach such an extent that it's certain to discount the hard work of many students and downgrade the legitimacy of some legitimate foreign programs. In fact I know this happens because I've known people who have been screwed in just that manner.
4. "The fact that several evaluations were completed successfully does not change EIU’s official status in France." - This is obvious and was never claimed or even applied.
I meant implied, not "applied," smh, lol. But to add onto this, I don't think people get a foreign degree evaluation to somehow make right the accreditation reach of the foreign school. Rather, it's to show proof that the foreign program they took has some level of matching to their home country's degree offerings. A number of country's accreditation/qualification systems are so different and grant such different privileges based on the laws of those countries that trying to match everything based on a basic model is oversimplifying things. That oversimplification can reach such an extent that it's certain to discount the hard work of many students and downgrade the legitimacy of some legitimate foreign programs. In fact I know this happens because I've known people who have been screwed in just that manner.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)