07-20-2026, 07:00 AM
The typical school of this kind has no outside evaluations of it. No ACBSP, no ASIC, no government recognition. Nothing.
EIU has allowed themselves to be subjected to third-party scrutiny from several directions. Unaccredited schools that are substandard or looking to fleece people would never do that nor would they pass these third-party checks. EIU definitely has some things to fix, but I don't expect everything to be 100% there overnight, just as I wouldn't expect it from any other school that's still building.
EIU has allowed themselves to be subjected to third-party scrutiny from several directions. Unaccredited schools that are substandard or looking to fleece people would never do that nor would they pass these third-party checks. EIU definitely has some things to fix, but I don't expect everything to be 100% there overnight, just as I wouldn't expect it from any other school that's still building.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)