07-23-2026, 06:52 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2026, 06:57 PM by PearsonOTHMQualifi7654.)
Out of curiosity, I began to ask Google AI the same question concerning EIU-Paris and more questions, in a few different ways, and responses were consistent.
Anyone can try it themselves if asking a chatbot is what makes the difference
Questions asked:
Are degrees from European International University (EIU-Paris) equivalent to accredited degrees in the U.S.?
Are degrees from EIU-Paris accepted in the USA?
Will employers in the US accept an EIU-Paris degree?
Are EIU-Paris degrees valid?
Are EIU-Paris degrees accepted in many countries?
The main details were as follows:
EIU-Paris is a legal private higher education institution operating in France.
The degrees offered by this institution are not regulated French state degrees but rather diplomas from the institution (called diplômes d'établissement).
There are ACBSP accredited programs like BBA, MBA, and DBA programs offered by this institution.
This degree does not mean that it will be automatically considered equivalent to a U.S. regionally accredited degree. Recognition of this degree will depend on the credential evaluator
Also, Google AI noted that business programs offered by EIU-Paris may be evaluated more predictably due to their ACBSP accreditation.
Anyway, I think I'm about done with this discussion for now. I'm getting a little tired of talking about it, and I'd rather spend my time working on my studies.
I think everyone has had the opportunity to present their views and the evidence they wanted to share. If someone wants to keep taking jabs at EIU, that's their choice. I don't think that's going to change, so I'm not going to keep going back and forth about it.
At this point, it almost feels like we're discussing religion or politics. Some people simply have deeply entrenched views that aren't likely to change. One person, in particular, clearly has a very negative view of this school and considers it far below acceptable, and is convinced of that as a matter of fact. The rest of us seem to fall somewhere between being somewhat interested in it, seeing some value in it for certain purposes, or simply being indifferent.
That's my takeaway, anyway. Thanks for the discussion, and I'm going to get back to my studies. Take care, everyone.
Anyone can try it themselves if asking a chatbot is what makes the difference

Questions asked:
Are degrees from European International University (EIU-Paris) equivalent to accredited degrees in the U.S.?
Are degrees from EIU-Paris accepted in the USA?
Will employers in the US accept an EIU-Paris degree?
Are EIU-Paris degrees valid?
Are EIU-Paris degrees accepted in many countries?
The main details were as follows:
EIU-Paris is a legal private higher education institution operating in France.
The degrees offered by this institution are not regulated French state degrees but rather diplomas from the institution (called diplômes d'établissement).
There are ACBSP accredited programs like BBA, MBA, and DBA programs offered by this institution.
This degree does not mean that it will be automatically considered equivalent to a U.S. regionally accredited degree. Recognition of this degree will depend on the credential evaluator
Also, Google AI noted that business programs offered by EIU-Paris may be evaluated more predictably due to their ACBSP accreditation.
Anyway, I think I'm about done with this discussion for now. I'm getting a little tired of talking about it, and I'd rather spend my time working on my studies.
I think everyone has had the opportunity to present their views and the evidence they wanted to share. If someone wants to keep taking jabs at EIU, that's their choice. I don't think that's going to change, so I'm not going to keep going back and forth about it.
At this point, it almost feels like we're discussing religion or politics. Some people simply have deeply entrenched views that aren't likely to change. One person, in particular, clearly has a very negative view of this school and considers it far below acceptable, and is convinced of that as a matter of fact. The rest of us seem to fall somewhere between being somewhat interested in it, seeing some value in it for certain purposes, or simply being indifferent.
That's my takeaway, anyway. Thanks for the discussion, and I'm going to get back to my studies. Take care, everyone.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)