Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Grad School
#1
Hey Folks, just wanted to run this post by everyone to get some feedback. I will have completed my BSBA at TESC by April, and I'm looking forward to plans for a Masters program. I am considering both an MBA and Masters programs in other disciplines, based on all of the relevant factors.

To this point, I have made cursory reviews of the TESC program (36 credits), the MSM program at Mountain State University (16 months 36 credits, and have requested information from Rowan for their online Masters program (I live in NJ, so the in-state tuition seems reasonable. I have also briefly reviewed the Excelsior program, but it seems that their program is 48 credits, without having any discernable advantage in cost or program duration. I also looked at U of Illinois Springfield, and though they have a very highly rated program at a reasonable cost, they do not offer a management oriented MS online.

I'm pretty open to suggestion, but here is my situation. I currently have a 3.6/4.0, but have not taken the GMAT. I need an online program, and cost and duration to complete will be included in the decision-making process. My BSBA will be comprised of 20 B & M, 42 TESC graded class, and 60 CLEP/DSST/TECEP.

Thanks, and continued success to everyone.


Messages In This Thread
Grad School - by rmadd - 01-07-2009, 03:00 PM
Grad School - by whitefrog - 01-20-2009, 03:12 AM
Grad School - by dc67 - 01-20-2009, 07:41 AM
Grad School - by gregjohnson - 01-20-2009, 12:18 PM
Grad School - by gregjohnson - 01-20-2009, 12:29 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Applying to PA school ashtonnewman 18 9,295 08-12-2018, 11:17 PM
Last Post: ashtonnewman
  Business Degree and Dental School Flowers12 6 6,003 07-19-2018, 03:12 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  TESU Psychology courses & grad school prospects. advancedmemetics 5 3,906 07-06-2018, 11:35 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  Tesu..finish a degree ad grad school Sb2013 11 6,298 05-24-2018, 10:52 PM
Last Post: SDO
  Need Help - School that awards 60 credit general Asscociate Degree Synicaal 9 4,587 02-28-2018, 07:08 PM
Last Post: quigongene
  Post Grad employment stories kitkat 18 8,500 02-28-2018, 04:44 PM
Last Post: rebel100
  Which school accepts FEMA? collegechick 13 13,201 02-06-2018, 07:52 PM
Last Post: Life Long Learning
  Delay to June Grad.: Any Danger? eriehiker 2 2,305 01-16-2018, 11:49 PM
Last Post: rlw74
  Early grad fee? Ideas 2 2,110 01-04-2018, 09:29 AM
Last Post: rlw74
  How many donate to their school as alumni? Life Long Learning 7 4,397 11-11-2017, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Ideas

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)