01-07-2009, 11:38 PM
Wow...there are some super high goals on here! 
My goal is to complete all the requirements for my BSHS in Emergency Disaster Management by July 1, 2009. I'm getting pretty close, but it's going to be a long 6 months. Unlike most everyone else posting here, I have no intention of going to grad school. hilarious (Good job and savings for a little house are next on the list.)

My goal is to complete all the requirements for my BSHS in Emergency Disaster Management by July 1, 2009. I'm getting pretty close, but it's going to be a long 6 months. Unlike most everyone else posting here, I have no intention of going to grad school. hilarious (Good job and savings for a little house are next on the list.)
~Autumn
Master of Arts - Emergency and Disaster Management - Estimated Completion 2014
Bachelor of Science Human Services in Emergency Disaster Services - TESC- December 2009
Culinary Arts Certificate - Boise State University 2002
Education teaches a man to spell experience.
Master of Arts - Emergency and Disaster Management - Estimated Completion 2014
Bachelor of Science Human Services in Emergency Disaster Services - TESC- December 2009
Culinary Arts Certificate - Boise State University 2002
Education teaches a man to spell experience.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)