01-15-2009, 11:15 AM
<<Oh lol the Miss thing is Southern or perhaps regionally southern and a show of respect that is done whether someone is married or not. To children who have parents who want them to show that respect I am Miss Kristi even tho I'm married. It's more formal than calling someone by their first name but less formal than calling someone Mrs. "last name".... don't ask me why it's just what I've always known.
>>
I know, I was just teasin'
<<Perhaps your teaching experience is why you're so good at helping on here. I'm glad you're wordy it really helps explain things down to the very end. You're going to Harvard (extension) but where does Cambridge come in to play? Do they work together for the masters you're seeking or do you get a separate transcript from cambridge? That would be an awesome thing to do but I'm not EVEN close to the NE.>>
Harvard University is located in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Sorry, I made it sound like another college. We can talk about labor support another day
>>I know, I was just teasin'
<<Perhaps your teaching experience is why you're so good at helping on here. I'm glad you're wordy it really helps explain things down to the very end. You're going to Harvard (extension) but where does Cambridge come in to play? Do they work together for the masters you're seeking or do you get a separate transcript from cambridge? That would be an awesome thing to do but I'm not EVEN close to the NE.>>
Harvard University is located in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Sorry, I made it sound like another college. We can talk about labor support another day

![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)