03-01-2009, 06:16 PM
It requires 12 credit hours of upper level credit. However, you will probably meet the entire upper level requirement through the required concentration courses. All five of my concentration courses were upper level. Also, required courses, such as Production/Operations Management and Business Policy are not counted as part of the advanced level credit requirement even if they are listed as junior or senior level courses. Therefore, you should plan accordingly.
Here is how I did it:
Approximately 50 credit hours from prior school work.
CLEPS:
Humanities
Social Sciences and History
Natural Sciences
Principles of Microeconomics
Principles of Macroeconomics
American Government
Principles of Accounting (6 cr., no longer available)
Principles of Marketing
Principles of Management
Introductory Business Law
DANTES:
Ethics in America
Principles of Statistics
Principles of Finance
Organizational Behavior
TECEP:
Operations Management
COURSE WORK:
Business Policy - Adams State College
Intermediate Accounting I - Independent study at LSU
Intermediate Accounting II - Independent study at LSU
Cost analysis and control - Independent study at LSU
Income tax accounting I - Independent study at LSU
Auditing - Independent study at LSU
Information Literacy - Excelsior College
Here is how I did it:
Approximately 50 credit hours from prior school work.
CLEPS:
Humanities
Social Sciences and History
Natural Sciences
Principles of Microeconomics
Principles of Macroeconomics
American Government
Principles of Accounting (6 cr., no longer available)
Principles of Marketing
Principles of Management
Introductory Business Law
DANTES:
Ethics in America
Principles of Statistics
Principles of Finance
Organizational Behavior
TECEP:
Operations Management
COURSE WORK:
Business Policy - Adams State College
Intermediate Accounting I - Independent study at LSU
Intermediate Accounting II - Independent study at LSU
Cost analysis and control - Independent study at LSU
Income tax accounting I - Independent study at LSU
Auditing - Independent study at LSU
Information Literacy - Excelsior College
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="blue"]
BS in Accounting(General) from Excelsior College
Enrolled in MBA program at Upper Iowa University.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
BS in Accounting(General) from Excelsior College
Enrolled in MBA program at Upper Iowa University.[/COLOR][/SIZE]


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)