Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Video about CLEP/DSST/ECE and others..need input
#3
cookderosa Wrote:Actually, a lot of people already have. I have a whole folder on testing out videos. I say go for it! Link me when you are done, and I'll add you to my playlist!

Aaaw. On youtube.com? I checked out youtube.com and some videos just seemed boring. Do you have any "good" ones?

Wink

Thanks for the reply.
-------------------------------------

Going for:
Bachelor of Arts Liberal Studies (TESC), 3/8/09
???/120 complete

Next:
CLEP - American Gov't TBD
FEMA - max

Taken:
CLEP - US Hist I 54

Previous Credits: Cool
Associates of Arts - NMSU-A 2002
Some credits - Campbell Univ 2008
Military Experience

My website Work in progress
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Video about CLEP/DSST/ECE and others..need input - by morfritz - 03-15-2009, 11:08 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Class of '09 video game/visual novel series EliEverIsAHero 1 1,565 01-04-2026, 01:41 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Big Controversy: Video Shows Tesla Fooled Into Crashing Through a Wall LevelUP 6 3,799 04-26-2025, 08:37 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  Video of Airbnb Guest Refusing to Leave Woman's Home. The Drama Gets Real! LevelUP 4 4,786 06-23-2022, 01:18 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  FREE editing and video production software bjcheung77 11 7,197 11-20-2021, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Eneys
  Amazon Prime Video: The Tomorrow War! bjcheung77 7 4,561 07-07-2021, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Flelm
  Video Education Platform : Kajabi bjcheung77 0 1,753 10-16-2020, 07:09 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  How to sell a lot of video games? jmeitrem 5 3,592 06-22-2017, 10:32 AM
Last Post: Ideas
  Audio/Video Editing Software Recommendation bjcheung77 5 3,257 03-07-2017, 12:56 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  “Can I Make An Entire College Degree Out Of CLEP Credits?” jmeitrem 9 4,701 02-12-2017, 08:11 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Is there a time limit when completing your clep test? Clarebugg 12 7,285 12-19-2016, 02:30 AM
Last Post: desireelws50

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)