07-24-2006, 03:45 PM
The toughest test to take is always the NEXT test on the list.
This is very much the truth. Once I pass a test, I look my list of tests I still need to take and think to myself, âthis next one will be hard.â
Maybe itâs just meâ¦.
Good luck to eveyone
This is very much the truth. Once I pass a test, I look my list of tests I still need to take and think to myself, âthis next one will be hard.â
Maybe itâs just meâ¦.
Good luck to eveyone
Scott
Intro to Sociology
US History I
Civil War & Reconstruction
American Dream
Social Science & History
121 Credits total <--- All Done! ! ! ! !
AAT Technical Studies Excelsior College
(Grad Date 6/16)
BS in Liberal Studies Excelsior College
(September 2006)
Intro to Sociology
US History I
Civil War & Reconstruction
American Dream
Social Science & History
121 Credits total <--- All Done! ! ! ! !
AAT Technical Studies Excelsior College
(Grad Date 6/16)
BS in Liberal Studies Excelsior College
(September 2006)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)