Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
new dsst substance abuse
#2
I just took the substance abuse test on March 21. Minimum to pass was 400, I scored 446. Even though I passed and I'm not at all interested in scoring higher than passing minimum, I have to agree that I did not feel at all well prepared for the exam. I took the "Here's to your health" exam in the fall of 2008 and the only study material I used was the IC flashcard system. I felt good the whole time I was taking that test and I passed with loads of room. Because of that very positive experience I assumed I would be as prepared for Substance Abuse by just using the IC flashcards and that just wasn't the case. There were tons of questions on that test that the IC flashcards never even touched on. I definitely lucked out with pure guesses on some of my answers!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
new dsst substance abuse - by BURGETRN - 03-26-2009, 09:10 PM
new dsst substance abuse - by braug705 - 03-27-2009, 04:33 PM
new dsst substance abuse - by malcs - 03-27-2009, 05:35 PM
new dsst substance abuse - by entwive - 03-28-2009, 05:46 PM
new dsst substance abuse - by jax - 03-28-2009, 05:57 PM
new dsst substance abuse - by lolojapan - 03-28-2009, 06:00 PM
new dsst substance abuse - by albanyjo - 04-18-2009, 12:44 PM
new dsst substance abuse - by albanyjo - 04-19-2009, 03:16 PM
new dsst substance abuse - by wandasoff - 04-19-2009, 05:03 PM
new dsst substance abuse - by wandasoff - 04-19-2009, 05:11 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DSST Scoring Wait Time TestMan314 0 1,521 07-18-2024, 02:42 PM
Last Post: TestMan314
  DSST practice Exams for BUS LAW II? doloresramirez 6 2,802 05-06-2024, 02:38 AM
Last Post: doloresramirez
  Art of the Western World, Has anyone taken the DSST? jessjoy23 26 12,734 02-13-2023, 11:29 PM
Last Post: Danielcraig007
  DSST Exam online gams007 3 3,065 11-23-2021, 09:16 PM
Last Post: NoStudentNoCry
  DSST - Health and Human Development Silly_Me 6 5,760 04-30-2021, 08:58 AM
Last Post: ctcarl
  DANTES to DSST natshar 9 4,302 03-02-2021, 01:27 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  substance abuse prevention/case management course recommendations? Whitepines 7 3,333 01-04-2021, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  DSST Principles of Public Speaking MrsIrie 12 6,059 09-04-2020, 10:55 PM
Last Post: momofminis
  DSST World Religion Exam HELP [email protected] 4 3,045 06-08-2020, 06:09 PM
Last Post: [email protected]
  Score of 300 dsst natshar 5 3,815 03-05-2020, 12:23 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)