05-04-2009, 06:51 PM
Oh, I've seen a lot of my favorites mentioned!
My absolute favorite book besides the Bible is...
Safely Home by Randy Alcorn. It's a novel, but based on real events regarding the underground church in China. An absolutely amazing book.
Let's see... some other favorites include:
History: 1776 and John Adams by David McCullough and The Light and the Glory by Peter Marshall/David Manuel
Historical Fiction: I could list hundreds... but right now I am really enjoying the A.D. Chronicles by Bodie and Brock Thoene.
Fantasy: The Chronicles of Narnia
Theology: The Imitation of Christ by Thomas a Kempis and anything by C.S. Lewis.
And I heartily echo whoever said they read anything other than a textbook!
My absolute favorite book besides the Bible is...
Safely Home by Randy Alcorn. It's a novel, but based on real events regarding the underground church in China. An absolutely amazing book.
Let's see... some other favorites include:
History: 1776 and John Adams by David McCullough and The Light and the Glory by Peter Marshall/David Manuel
Historical Fiction: I could list hundreds... but right now I am really enjoying the A.D. Chronicles by Bodie and Brock Thoene.
Fantasy: The Chronicles of Narnia
Theology: The Imitation of Christ by Thomas a Kempis and anything by C.S. Lewis.
And I heartily echo whoever said they read anything other than a textbook!
~Brittany
From 0 to 120 credits in ten months and seven days because of CollegePlus! and InstantCert!!!
AHHHH!!!!!!!! I DID IT!!!!!!!! Graduation, here I come!
"The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save." ~Zephaniah 3:17
From 0 to 120 credits in ten months and seven days because of CollegePlus! and InstantCert!!!
AHHHH!!!!!!!! I DID IT!!!!!!!! Graduation, here I come!
"The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save." ~Zephaniah 3:17


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)