Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Want to improve GPA
#1
Thanks for reading! I've been lurking this is my first post.

I recently graduated from LVN school and have passed my boards. I would like to apply to Indiana State University for their LVN-BSN program I'm in CA. I have an AS in Social Science and AS in LVN. My concern is that my GPA from two of my previous colleges are 2.61 and 2.58. Most of my grades are C's and few B's yes I was not really appying myself. These classes are Gen Ed and I want an actual grade to increase my GPA. ISU admission requirement is that you have a GPA of 2.5 but I want to increase my chances and retake these classes through Penn Foster. Do most university accept the higher grades if taken twice? Please comment! Thanks

Amani
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Want to improve GPA - by aswadalj - 05-07-2009, 11:17 AM
Want to improve GPA - by marianne202 - 05-07-2009, 11:51 AM
Want to improve GPA - by aswadalj - 05-07-2009, 12:04 PM
Want to improve GPA - by cookderosa - 05-07-2009, 01:33 PM
Want to improve GPA - by aswadalj - 05-07-2009, 03:53 PM
Want to improve GPA - by cookderosa - 05-07-2009, 04:18 PM
Want to improve GPA - by malcs - 05-07-2009, 08:49 PM
Want to improve GPA - by YokotaJo - 05-07-2009, 10:07 PM
Want to improve GPA - by perrik - 05-07-2009, 11:00 PM
Want to improve GPA - by skyfall123 - 05-08-2009, 05:36 AM
Want to improve GPA - by cookderosa - 05-08-2009, 09:50 AM
Want to improve GPA - by skyfall123 - 05-08-2009, 10:50 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do I improve my writing skills? ab10365 20 7,500 09-21-2020, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Tlm
  Colleges improve transfer policies? davewill 7 3,658 04-10-2018, 08:18 AM
Last Post: burbuja0512

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)