Like Perrik says, go for that PF course. I wish that I knew about it before I took the ripoff EC course for around $300. It is really stooopid that you must take this course prior to graduation. If they want to enforce it, it should be the first course that you take since it supposedly guides your research efforts.
EC only offers this course a few times per year, and I had to beg to get into a session that had already started. They told me that it would take a month or more to complete and that I might not have time to finish. It took me around 2 hours. They have to know that ppl with four years of college can complete this in a few hours, and that it is only being used as a money maker. It is kind of like a car dealer putting pin stripes on a car and asking another $300 dollars for something that you have no need for.
EC only offers this course a few times per year, and I had to beg to get into a session that had already started. They told me that it would take a month or more to complete and that I might not have time to finish. It took me around 2 hours. They have to know that ppl with four years of college can complete this in a few hours, and that it is only being used as a money maker. It is kind of like a car dealer putting pin stripes on a car and asking another $300 dollars for something that you have no need for.
EC - BSLS Finally done!
Went from 86 to 120 credits in six weeks thanks to IC and the forum.
Currently doing MBA pre-reqs.
Now BSLS + 9 credits
Went from 86 to 120 credits in six weeks thanks to IC and the forum.
Currently doing MBA pre-reqs.
Now BSLS + 9 credits


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)