08-12-2006, 06:19 PM
ShotoJuku Wrote:[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]If all goes well - tomorrow WILL mark the END of my pursuit for my degree; it's only been 26 years since I first began this crazy ride. Of course all good things must come to and end (not) and although I will take the "final-final" tomorrow I probably will not receive my grade much sooner than those pesky dantes exams (2-3 weeks).You've got it this time- we're all rooting for you! By the way, when I finish my degree, I will have been at it for 27 years- so don't feel bad about that! The big thing is that we've finally done it! (or are about to
In any event, I will do my best (shades of college math clep - CRAP!) and hope to pass with as miserable a grade as possible - but a "pass is a pass." Actually, I have a 82 (B) for the classs and MUST pass the final in order to pass the course.
I sit the exam at 1100 hours (est) and only have 1 hour to complete around 15-20 questions ranging from formulas, basic to intermediate algebra, logarithms, and the metric system. It is an open book test, which is to say that I may be able to look for solution methods but not the actual problem and/or solution.
Keep your fingers crossed...............[/COLOR][/SIZE]
)
-Need 6 more credits for Excelsior College BS in General Business
-Tested out of 46 credits to date
Credits to finish:
Operations Mgmt-CSU-Pueblo MGMT 311
Business Policy- CSU Pueblo MGMT 485 or TESC exam???
-Tested out of 46 credits to date
Credits to finish:
Operations Mgmt-CSU-Pueblo MGMT 311
Business Policy- CSU Pueblo MGMT 485 or TESC exam???


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)