Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help!! I am sinking in excuses not to study
#27
Linda
Glad that your feeling better. Sorry to hear about your Dad.

Keep up the good work with your studying. Your sons will seek a college education when they realize the importance of one. Both my sons went back and both are working on attaining their Bachelors.
A.S. General Transfer Chattanooga State 2009
B.S.L.A. Thomas Edison State College June 7, 2013
33 CLEP
18 DSST
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Help!! I am sinking in excuses not to study - by studyhard - 06-23-2009, 05:51 PM
Help!! I am sinking in excuses not to study - by studyhard - 06-24-2009, 07:57 PM
Help!! I am sinking in excuses not to study - by frankiebleyes - 06-28-2009, 06:13 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thoughts on BYU Independent Study's religion courses? daydream 9 1,401 08-13-2026, 01:14 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Useful information for anyone who eventually wants to study in Canada. Dowew 1 1,081 03-01-2026, 09:47 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  study.com trial help rodlers 4 5,696 05-14-2025, 10:58 AM
Last Post: rodlers
  Gen Z, Millennials lazier workers than Gen X and Boomers: study Ares 21 8,884 02-25-2025, 02:35 PM
Last Post: soba
  Seeking interviewees with non-accredited/non-traditional degrees for Ohio State Study mitchell1857 0 1,742 09-10-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: mitchell1857
  Large study of over 10,000 participants showed the top 5 careers for millionaires LevelUP 7 19,980 08-31-2024, 12:53 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  Decide your path of study... bjcheung77 2 2,095 07-25-2024, 02:11 AM
Last Post: nyvrem
Question How can I Study on my own pace and online like a european? justmemyself 6 3,656 03-25-2024, 09:14 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  How to Study Deetzin 3 2,567 03-12-2024, 02:43 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Study.com --- courses midnite123 9 3,554 02-24-2024, 01:22 PM
Last Post: EE-AE-Engineer

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)