09-09-2009, 07:53 AM
JanusthePhoenix Wrote:All I know is they're taking forever. I applied for the traditional MGIB like 7 weeks ago at least, and I'm still waiting.
I noticed that my wait times for chapter 30 benefits increased when I changed regional processing offices. When my RPO was Atlanta, my enrollments seemed to only take about 3 weeks to post in WAVE. Now that my RPO is Buffalo, it seems to take almost 2 months.
I guess I shouldn't be surprised that Chapter 33 is taking so long too. At least the money goes directly to the school, though. I guess it is still a pain to have to wait for the BAH, especially if you're using it to live off of!
M.S. University of Wisconsin-Platteville In Progress
M.S. University of Maryland University College 2011
B.S. Southern Illinois University, Carbondale 2008
CLEP's passed:
College Mathematics
English Composition (w/o essay)
Information Systems and Computer Applications
Natural Sciences
Social Sciences and History
DSST's passed:
Ethics in America
General Anthropology
M.S. University of Maryland University College 2011
B.S. Southern Illinois University, Carbondale 2008
CLEP's passed:
College Mathematics
English Composition (w/o essay)
Information Systems and Computer Applications
Natural Sciences
Social Sciences and History
DSST's passed:
Ethics in America
General Anthropology


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)