Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Study help needed
#7
dhlvrsn Wrote:I used IC for months on dial and had no real problems. The phone company switched all the lines in our area to digital a few years ago and so I was limited to 28.8 with my provider. It's not ideal and you can't download the latest movie in the background but IC did work.

Thank you B2Manley. I will check out the stalitte situation. Could be useful for other things too.

Dale, thank you too. I experimented at a friend's house and wasn't sure it was worth it for even a month. I wasn't able to get through even one section of cards in an hour and a half which is about how much study time I have weekdays. If I had more time this wouldn't be such a big deal. But if you were able to study with 28.8 and the concensus is that IC is the best of the prep tools then it looks like the best option. This is one of the things that I love about this board! The helpfulness whenever I'm feeling setback. Big Grin

If anyone has used a good text, etc. please still let me know. Neighbors say that you often get bumped off here and I am feeling like I still might need some backup tools.

Thanks again,
Kate

Edit-P.S. I know some of you are stuck without even dial-up sometimes so I hope this isn't coming across whiney. Just trying to come up with the best solution short-term. Ever upward!
Kate
*******
BS Psychology
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Study help needed - by Librevore - 08-30-2006, 01:23 AM
Study help needed - by Casey1300 - 08-30-2006, 01:41 AM
Study help needed - by snazzlefrag - 08-30-2006, 02:08 AM
Study help needed - by Librevore - 08-30-2006, 02:48 AM
Study help needed - by B2MANLEY - 08-30-2006, 07:14 AM
Study help needed - by dhlvrsn - 08-30-2006, 08:40 AM
Study help needed - by Librevore - 08-30-2006, 10:25 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1 Free Course at UPI Study (Code: FREECOURSE) & Discount $450 Lifetime Plan Ends 9/7 Captainrekt000 12 1,939 09-23-2026, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Thoughts on BYU Independent Study's religion courses? daydream 9 1,299 08-13-2026, 01:14 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Useful information for anyone who eventually wants to study in Canada. Dowew 1 1,036 03-01-2026, 09:47 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Advice is needed/Immigration EB3 Visa Sterberg3333 7 2,271 01-14-2026, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Stonybeach
  study.com trial help rodlers 4 5,611 05-14-2025, 10:58 AM
Last Post: rodlers
  Gen Z, Millennials lazier workers than Gen X and Boomers: study Ares 21 8,757 02-25-2025, 02:35 PM
Last Post: soba
  Seeking interviewees with non-accredited/non-traditional degrees for Ohio State Study mitchell1857 0 1,702 09-10-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: mitchell1857
  Large study of over 10,000 participants showed the top 5 careers for millionaires LevelUP 7 19,858 08-31-2024, 12:53 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  Decide your path of study... bjcheung77 2 2,032 07-25-2024, 02:11 AM
Last Post: nyvrem
Question How can I Study on my own pace and online like a european? justmemyself 6 3,596 03-25-2024, 09:14 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)