Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Brand new and confused
#1
I am an LPN of 16 yrs, have 3 kids (13yr,22mo,6mo which I mention only because I would love to know what study guides are worth the precious time and effort to buy and study) and I am ready to get started on my RN thru EC. I have only completed Info Tech & Eng.Comp 1 (both from a community college). I need a direction to start from. I am seeing DSST, CLEP and ECE as testing options. Which are easier to study for? Where can I get a list of what CLEP tests are offered &/OR DSST? (The ECE exams seem pricey and some one mentioned that CLEP cost less) Does anyone have any suggestions? I don't want to enroll until I absolutely have to so the advisors are out but everyone here seems to be so well informed I would rather as you.......Thanks...Kathy
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Brand new and confused - by kpulzone - 10-24-2009, 02:55 PM
Brand new and confused - by NAP - 10-24-2009, 03:07 PM
Brand new and confused - by marianne202 - 10-24-2009, 03:10 PM
Brand new and confused - by Ruddigore - 10-24-2009, 04:25 PM
Brand new and confused - by MaieJaie - 10-24-2009, 08:01 PM
Brand new and confused - by kpulzone - 10-25-2009, 08:10 AM
Brand new and confused - by marianne202 - 10-25-2009, 10:51 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ‘Liberal Arts’ May Be A Troubled Brand—But Its Value Has Never Been Higher LevelUP 0 525 06-11-2026, 08:12 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  New here; intrigued, slightly confused and overwhelmed jobojoe285 39 12,863 08-26-2024, 06:31 AM
Last Post: jobojoe285
  Brand new and looking for guidance Shawnnichole 5 2,998 01-04-2020, 05:17 PM
Last Post: GoodYellowDogs
  Thoughts on the value of a non STEM "Big Brand" bachelors degree as an adult student Stoic 6 3,707 06-26-2019, 03:34 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  Confused about ACE transcripts bethanyneedsajob 5 3,773 03-16-2019, 01:19 PM
Last Post: shadowgem
  I'm a little confused. jclarkc 2 1,916 02-22-2019, 06:06 AM
Last Post: nyvrem
Sad [CLEP BIOLOGY] InstaCert Error? Or am I just confused? aimiminas 3 2,910 04-12-2018, 10:48 AM
Last Post: aimiminas
  New Member that's interested yet confused... Help please :) Crawdad1075 14 13,552 04-20-2017, 09:58 PM
Last Post: a2jc4life
  Confused about options Redhead123 4 2,515 02-07-2017, 07:48 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TEEX credits - confused! kevinmane 13 5,205 08-07-2016, 12:27 PM
Last Post: Old Guy

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)