Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Graduate certificates
#1
ok so I will have my degree conferred...tomorrow! Yeah! My bf went celebrating with me yesterday. Let's just say I'm a little, well, I wanted to do things lowkey and just chill at home with a bottle of wine. He decided we had to go out and toast in public. Which I did. Alot..of toasting...lol.

Anyways, now that I will be an official college grad tomorrow I was thinking of adding a graduate certificate to my BSL degree. My degree is so general that I need to pad it up a bit . Could I go for my master's? Yes. Do I want to?

No...not right now.

I was thinking a graduate certificate or even an undergrad certificate would be a bit cheaper and a little faster to finish. Anyone out there know of distance learning graduate certificates or even undergrad ones that are low cost? I was thinking health care mgmt or human resource mgmt certificates. Also am interested in perhaps getting a certificate to verify my Spanish speaking ability. I speak it daily at work although I am not a native speaker and haven't formally taken classes. I still would like to add it to my resume. I speak it better than my Phd boyfriend who had to translate Don Quixote @ U of Penn and was able to go to Spain for a semester. I think having a good Spanish cert on my resume would help with employment.
When I am not studying - https://youtu.be/C-kk8xa0BLQ

MS in Public Health at SNHU in progress. Expected Grad Date - August 2017

Hardstyle Kettlebell Certified -2014, Ice Chamber Kettlebell Sport Certified - 2015

NCSF Personal Trainer -2010

Done! BS in LIBERAL STUDIES From Excelsior. Conferral Date - Dec 18, 2009!

Licensed Practical Nurse - 1996

Completed!
Military - 58 credits
Traditional - 12 credits
Clep - 21 credits
Excelsior Exams - Organizational Behavior(B), World Population (A), Ethics (A), Cultural Diversity (B),Psychology of A&A (A), Gerontology (B)
DSST -Drugs & Alcohol (A), Civil War (A), Rise and Fall of the Soviet Union (A), Social Psychology (A)
Penn Foster- Info Lit (passed)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Graduate certificates - by april004 - 12-17-2009, 11:21 AM
Graduate certificates - by TMW2010 - 12-17-2009, 11:27 AM
Graduate certificates - by pmc2009 - 12-17-2009, 01:13 PM
Graduate certificates - by marianne202 - 12-17-2009, 01:38 PM
Graduate certificates - by taylor - 12-17-2009, 05:16 PM
Graduate certificates - by norema - 12-17-2009, 05:45 PM
Graduate certificates - by JanusthePhoenix - 12-17-2009, 06:00 PM
Graduate certificates - by bawhitsett - 12-18-2009, 04:45 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  $100 1 credit Graduate Education courses from The Federal Reserve & Wichita State U KaraStarbuck 8 3,824 09-02-2026, 11:29 AM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Graduate Political Science Credits TINASAM 8 2,150 01-31-2026, 09:03 AM
Last Post: TINASAM
  Certificates, Credentials, News and a Freebie! bjcheung77 7 4,204 11-24-2025, 09:58 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Graduated - graduate school supernoms 5 2,297 11-07-2025, 03:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Inexpensive Certificates, Diplomas, Degrees bjcheung77 12 10,847 07-16-2025, 02:26 PM
Last Post: SophiaPrincess
  10-Year-Old Whiz Kid to Make History as Crafton Hills College’s Youngest Graduate jsd 0 2,755 04-09-2025, 02:03 AM
Last Post: jsd
  ASU 100 Million Learners - All graduate courses now available jg_nuy 102 43,390 02-26-2025, 04:37 PM
Last Post: 3ichael7ambert
  free certificates in China lilyuzimu 5 3,065 10-01-2024, 11:48 AM
Last Post: durain
  Medical assistance certificates NewatTESU 8 3,425 08-23-2024, 03:06 PM
Last Post: Stonybeach
  Transfer Credits for Certificates 3ichael7ambert 9 4,149 05-30-2024, 08:16 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)