Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Humanities CLEP Test Questions. Please help!
#27
Grats!

I have Humanities sitting on the back burner right now, depending on how my credit eval goes at EC. I actually bought the REA for it (first time I'd done so in my testing so far) and had began studying it when I figured out that I might not need it. Go figure.
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Wile E. Coyote, genius. I am not selling anything nor am I working my way through college, so let's get down to basics: you are a rabbit and I am going to eat you for supper. Now don't try to get away, I am more muscular, more cunning, faster and larger than you are, and I am a genius, while you could hardly pass the entrance examinations to kindergarten, so I'll give you the customary two minutes to say your prayers.

Bachelor of Science in PsychoRabbitology degree
Master of Education with a specialty in Rabbit-specific destructive munitions (or eLearning & Technology, I forget which)
Doctor of Philosophy in Wile E. Leadership with an area of specialty in Acme Mind Expansion - 2017 Hopefully
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Humanities CLEP Test Questions. Please help! - by TMW2010 - 12-17-2009, 03:08 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WaPo Article Questions Rapid Degree Completion ('Degree Hacking’) swlearner71 59 12,114 07-24-2026, 09:27 AM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  The disappearing Interdisciplinary Humanities degree EliEverIsAHero 4 2,026 01-05-2026, 07:16 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Game Math, ICCP Tests, TESC Operating Systems Test AVG 4 3,543 06-16-2025, 01:42 AM
Last Post: macronpio
  VESI courses questions DIGI-212 1 2,433 04-01-2025, 01:28 PM
Last Post: SophiaPrincess
  Are discussion questions becoming irrelevant with AI?? Vle045 26 10,244 08-19-2024, 04:43 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Elite colleges are lying about how much test scores mean LevelUP 0 1,440 06-12-2024, 03:35 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  English 2 CLEP Jennr2z 8 5,130 05-18-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Spyrine
  The American Dream Academy Closing 4/30 Questions SophiaPrincess 14 9,600 05-08-2024, 12:15 AM
Last Post: upgrayedd
  Test score rogeryoung 4 2,505 04-24-2024, 02:10 AM
Last Post: rogeryoung
  Colleges bring back ACT/SAT after finding test-optional policies hurt minorities LevelUP 1 1,990 03-16-2024, 11:17 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)