Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help!!
#11
You do seem to be a great test taker from what your signature shows.

I am jealous about your A in Children's Literature. I took it GS about 2 years ago and worked by a** off for an A-. Who was your mentor? I think mine was Panullo or something like that.

Good Luck with Natural Science, I think you will be fine with that.
Linda

Start by doing what is necessary: then do the possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible  St Francis of Assisi

Now a retired substitute Teacher in NY, & SC

AA Liberal Studies TESC '08
BA in Natural Science/Mathematics TESC Sept '10
AAS Environmental safety and Security Technology TESC  Dec '12
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Help!! - by greatwall - 01-08-2010, 12:49 AM
Help!! - by ShotoJuku - 01-08-2010, 01:45 AM
Help!! - by Ruddigore - 01-08-2010, 11:36 AM
Help!! - by greatwall - 01-08-2010, 12:26 PM
Help!! - by alleycat - 01-08-2010, 01:13 PM
Help!! - by greatwall - 01-08-2010, 02:20 PM
Help!! - by Ruddigore - 01-08-2010, 04:03 PM
Help!! - by greatwall - 01-08-2010, 05:09 PM
Help!! - by Ruddigore - 01-08-2010, 06:35 PM
Help!! - by alleycat - 01-08-2010, 07:10 PM
Help!! - by Lindagerr - 01-08-2010, 07:23 PM
Help!! - by greatwall - 01-08-2010, 07:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)