Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My Degree Plan-Please Help!
#4
Lindagerr Wrote:If you look on the BIG long (like 60 pages) ALEKs thread you will see I had it out with TESC yesterday and I was finally assured ALEKs beginning Algebra will earn you 3 math credits.

As for killing 2 birds with one stone the TESC course Global Environmental Change is a not very difficult 6 credits and it will/can be credited as Natural Science/ Math credits. I took the course with Diane Trainor ( very demanding) I have heard that taking it with Earnshaw either GS or OL is a lot easier. There is very little science in the course really it is more environment and global issues. Once you have taken the course you can go take the Environment and Humanity DSST for 3 more Science credits after the course this was easy.


Thanks for the tip on DSST Environment and Humanity....I just finished TESC Global Environment with Dr. Earnshaw and it was a breeze.
Started 5/09
*** EXAMS PASSED***
[SIZE="1"]Hist I & II, American Gov, Intro to Comp, Prin of Markt, Intro to Bus,
Civil War and Recon, HTYH, A&I Lit, SS & His, Intro Soc, Subs Abuse,
Human G & D , Fund of Coun, Western Civ I, II, Freshman Comp, Vietnam War, Europe Since 1945, Ethics, Technical Writing, Intro to Modern Middle East[SIZE="1"][/SIZE]

TESC:
FEMA: PD Series
ALEK :[/SIZE]
[B][SIZE="1"][I]
“I think therefore I am” Rene Descartes
"Grant me the strength to change the things I can; the serenity to accept the things I can’t... and the wisdom to know the difference".Smile Smile
[/SIZE]
[/B][/I]
[SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Red"][COLOR="Navy"]For those who believe, no proof is necessary; for those who don't believe, no proof is possible. [I][I][I][I][SIZE="1"]Stuart Chase[/SIZE][/I][/I][/I][/I]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My Degree Plan-Please Help! - by rmroberts - 02-23-2010, 08:18 PM
My Degree Plan-Please Help! - by mhr2133 - 02-23-2010, 10:54 PM
My Degree Plan-Please Help! - by Lindagerr - 02-23-2010, 11:13 PM
My Degree Plan-Please Help! - by jacanyardie - 02-24-2010, 05:58 AM
My Degree Plan-Please Help! - by rmroberts - 02-24-2010, 10:10 AM
My Degree Plan-Please Help! - by rmroberts - 02-24-2010, 10:24 AM
My Degree Plan-Please Help! - by rmroberts - 02-25-2010, 07:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Todd Wallack WP: For less than $100, I clicked my way toward a college degree in days LevelUP 32 4,714 09-28-2026, 04:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  A Free Accredited Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science – How Do We Get There? MNomadic 21 12,315 09-26-2026, 01:19 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Online Ivy League degree programs that require less than a week on campus sanantone 54 72,436 09-25-2026, 10:47 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Online bachelor's degree for students fluent in Japanese archsvt 2 2,274 08-03-2026, 09:15 PM
Last Post: ueacquire
  WaPo Article Questions Rapid Degree Completion ('Degree Hacking’) swlearner71 59 12,580 07-24-2026, 09:27 AM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  The Bachelor’s Degree: A Human Operating System LevelUP 3 1,586 07-23-2026, 07:58 AM
Last Post: soba
  Judge Tosses ED’s ‘Professional’ Degree Definition TINASAM 2 1,020 06-26-2026, 10:56 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  UoPeople degree paused in Minnesota TINASAM 11 2,360 06-12-2026, 03:04 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Degree walls wow 6 1,203 06-02-2026, 07:08 AM
Last Post: wow
  Degree via Validation of Acquired Experience (VAE) wheatenbread 2 1,872 04-20-2026, 01:15 PM
Last Post: PearsonOTHMQualifi7654

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)