Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TESC Graduation application question
#1
I completed credits for an associates a few months ago and almost done with my Bachelors. When I apply for graduation should I complete two graduation requests (one for each degree) or should i use one form for both?

I've learned to research things BEFORE calling TESC.

thanks,







Rhashad Hicks
Liberty University, DBA
starting 02/2023

Western Governors University, MBA
Organization & Strategy 2013
Educational Design 2021

TESC Bachelors (18 Months)
American History 2011

CLEP
English Comp w/essay | A & I literature | American Government | Prin. of Management | Prin. of Marketing | Intro to computers | Business Law | Intro to Sociology | Psychology | social sciences & history | U.S. History I | U.S. History II | Human Growth & Dev. | Educational Psych | Microeconomics | Macroeconomics

DANTES
Civil War & Recon. | Technical Writing | Prin. of Supervision | History of Vietnam | Organizational Behavior | Substance abuse | Management Info Systems | Intro to Business | Principles of Counseling | Modern Middle East

ALEKS
Beg. Algebra | Intermediate Algebra | Pre-Calculus | Business Statistics

STRAIGHTERLINE
Accounting I | Accounting II


Messages In This Thread
TESC Graduation application question - by Rhashad - 03-01-2010, 11:53 AM
TESC Graduation application question - by Rhashad - 03-01-2010, 12:21 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU Enrollment Question mysonx3 8 9,003 09-19-2018, 11:16 AM
Last Post: jsd
  What do i Do if an application asks for GPA with a degree from the Big 3? Crt 5 7,480 09-19-2018, 08:54 AM
Last Post: Johmford
  Courses/Exams at a Cheaper Price and TESU Admissions Question UnbreakablyDetermined 12 11,391 09-09-2018, 08:41 PM
Last Post: davewill
  TESU graduation dates tobyisking 19 10,352 09-07-2018, 10:00 AM
Last Post: triforce828
  TESU - Applying for Graduation dexter1326 3 3,376 09-07-2018, 08:43 AM
Last Post: rlw74
  Have the audits for September graduation (TESU) happened yet? leland.kirk 6 4,118 08-27-2018, 01:32 PM
Last Post: leland.kirk
  GPA Question mysonx3 10 6,522 08-26-2018, 11:51 AM
Last Post: katelynn
  Question about TESU UL Requirements mysonx3 1 3,340 08-21-2018, 10:09 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU September Graduation: Adding extra courses to transcript by latest 08/31/2018? Nightmoves5 7 4,744 08-19-2018, 01:03 PM
Last Post: davewill
  TESU Equivalency Question dexter1326 4 4,176 08-16-2018, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Merlin

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)