Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Analyzing and Interpreting Literature
#12
Well sometimes what I type rhymes for no unintentional reason...
I studied for a month,
two weeks into it I hit the conclusions you can't study for it much.
I'm scoring 55 on my practice tests.
(with the 5 loud siblings in the same small house,
so if I put serious energy into it I could get like 65 on my practice tests)
I'm going to take it tomorrow,
i have to fly from the Big Island to Honolulu so there is money at stake if I fail.
My friend took it and scored 68 and was scoring 50 on his REA practice tests.
Passed Tests.....

Introductory To Business Law 50| Analyzing and Interpreting Literature 61| Natural Sciences 60| Principals of Marketing 62| Principals of Management 57| Principals of Macroeconomics 64| Western Civ 1 60| Info Systems and Computer App. 58| Biology 61| History of US II 51| Principals of Microeconomics 53| Introductory to Sociology 59| Intro to Educ. Physiology 53| History of US 1 55| Intro to Business 439| Western Civ 2 62| Straighterline English Comp 1 82% | Straighterline Accounting 1 82.7% | Straighterline Accounting 2 76% Sad | Straighterline English Comp 2 80% |
|College mathematics 65|
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Analyzing and Interpreting Literature - by Elinor - 04-03-2010, 11:01 AM
Analyzing and Interpreting Literature - by jm82792 - 05-13-2010, 03:19 PM
Analyzing and Interpreting Literature - by iCLEP2 - 11-22-2010, 06:16 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Chinese Literature in Translation-Poetry" at BYU-IS still available pws 2 2,601 12-04-2019, 05:07 AM
Last Post: pws
  Non-Western Literature - New course from study.com nosey561 0 1,890 09-19-2019, 07:23 PM
Last Post: nosey561
  English Literature CLEP , Any experiences 2L8 3 3,420 10-28-2018, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Dewm
  CLEP literature tests - 6 credit or 3 credit ConqueringCollege 7 3,904 10-04-2018, 09:11 PM
Last Post: alexf.1990
  A&I Literature CLEP Essay brodie 3 2,796 09-07-2018, 10:57 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU Analyzing & Interpreting Literature CLEP AwardTour 2 2,605 07-03-2018, 10:36 PM
Last Post: AwardTour
  Passed my First Clep (Analyzing and Interpreting Literature) Tictac 12 9,367 02-15-2018, 11:52 AM
Last Post: a2jc4life
  American Literature CLEP Averylee6 6 4,675 06-22-2017, 02:55 PM
Last Post: Collegelady2
  Analyzing and Interpreting Lit CLEP cgf 2 2,024 03-28-2017, 05:51 PM
Last Post: cgf
  English Literature CLEP test. aefren 8 5,884 03-07-2017, 01:50 PM
Last Post: pncantu04

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)