Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
7 months and I'm DONE!!! w/my Masters degree from Amberton
#2
norema Wrote:The graduation ceremony is tomorrow. I won't be there in Texas, but I will be celebrating!!!

Woohoo!!!!

I am done with my Masters of Arts in Professional Development degree, along with my Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management.


YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I am very happy, and scared at the same time. I need a job, yet a yearning feeling to continue on to obtain a doctorate degree is hitting on me. Well, let me stop thinking right now... and celebrate... what I just accomplished....


YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Congratulations! Smile

Any idea where you would earn a doctorate from?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
7 months and I'm DONE!!! w/my Masters degree from Amberton - by wb.john - 05-20-2010, 02:31 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Todd Wallack WP: For less than $100, I clicked my way toward a college degree in days LevelUP 32 4,398 09-28-2026, 04:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  A Free Accredited Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science – How Do We Get There? MNomadic 21 12,121 09-26-2026, 01:19 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Online Ivy League degree programs that require less than a week on campus sanantone 54 72,035 09-25-2026, 10:47 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Online bachelor's degree for students fluent in Japanese archsvt 2 2,210 08-03-2026, 09:15 PM
Last Post: ueacquire
  WaPo Article Questions Rapid Degree Completion ('Degree Hacking’) swlearner71 59 12,168 07-24-2026, 09:27 AM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  The Bachelor’s Degree: A Human Operating System LevelUP 3 1,469 07-23-2026, 07:58 AM
Last Post: soba
  Judge Tosses ED’s ‘Professional’ Degree Definition TINASAM 2 982 06-26-2026, 10:56 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  UoPeople degree paused in Minnesota TINASAM 11 2,261 06-12-2026, 03:04 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Degree walls wow 6 1,142 06-02-2026, 07:08 AM
Last Post: wow
  Degree via Validation of Acquired Experience (VAE) wheatenbread 2 1,825 04-20-2026, 01:15 PM
Last Post: PearsonOTHMQualifi7654

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)