06-06-2010, 02:27 PM
Norema: Congratulations- that was amazing!!
Did you do the Grad Cert in Human Resource from Amberton U as well?? How long did that take? I'm planning on doing it online but not sure from where.
Thanks,
Did you do the Grad Cert in Human Resource from Amberton U as well?? How long did that take? I'm planning on doing it online but not sure from where.
Thanks,
Passed so far:
CLEP:
A&I Lit - 6 credits
Freshman Comp-6 credits
Eng Comp w/Essay-6 credits
Sociology-3 credits
Principle of Mgmt-3 credits
French - 12 credits
Human Growth & Dev- 3 credits
Humanities-6 credits
DSST:
Principle of Supervision- 3 credits
Env & Humanity - 3 credits
Intro to Computing - 3 credits
FEMA/FCC: 16 credits
UMUC-22 credits
NVCC -17
ACE - 23 credits
Aleks - Beginning Algebra
Aleks-Intermediate Algebra
ACTFL Chinese -6 credits
All done - Graduating in Oct from TESC -BA in Humanities!!
Grad School: MS Human Resource Mgmt-2012
CLEP:
A&I Lit - 6 credits
Freshman Comp-6 credits
Eng Comp w/Essay-6 credits
Sociology-3 credits
Principle of Mgmt-3 credits
French - 12 credits
Human Growth & Dev- 3 credits
Humanities-6 credits
DSST:
Principle of Supervision- 3 credits
Env & Humanity - 3 credits
Intro to Computing - 3 credits
FEMA/FCC: 16 credits
UMUC-22 credits
NVCC -17
ACE - 23 credits
Aleks - Beginning Algebra
Aleks-Intermediate Algebra
ACTFL Chinese -6 credits
All done - Graduating in Oct from TESC -BA in Humanities!!
Grad School: MS Human Resource Mgmt-2012


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)