Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
FEMA/CLEP/GRE question
#4
Thanks for the advice. After reading through the GRE thread and a few others, I am probably going to go for many small exams versus one big one. Since COSC will only give me 18 credits anyhow, I think this makes sense. If they gave me the 30 credits that I've read about from other schools, I would probably do it.

I'll start on the FEMA's soon and see how I like them. There are actually a few of them that would benefit me for work, so that might make sense especially if they're relatively quick.

I see that some people say that they can be transcripted through CCC for only $30. I could not figure out which college that is. Does anyone know this?
Regis University, ITESO, Global MBA with a focus in Emerging Markets 4.0 GPA, Dual-university degree (Spanish/English) 
ISSA Certified Nutritionist
COSC BS, Business Admin


My BS Credits:
Spanish 80 | Humanities 67 | A & I Lit 72 | Sub Abuse 452 | Bus Ethics 445 | Tech Writ 62 | Math 53 | HTYH 454 | Am. Govt 65 | Env & Humanity 64 | Marketing 65 | Micro 61| Mgmt 63| Org Behavior 65| MIS 446|Computing 432 | BL II 61 | M&B 50 | Finance 411 | Supervision 437| Intro Bus. 439| Law Enforcement 63|  SL: Accounting I B | Accounting II C+| Macro A | ECE: Labor Relations A | Capstone: A| FEMA PDS Cert 
Reply


Messages In This Thread
FEMA/CLEP/GRE question - by burbuja0512 - 09-23-2010, 08:49 PM
FEMA/CLEP/GRE question - by wb.john - 09-24-2010, 12:23 AM
FEMA/CLEP/GRE question - by creative - 09-24-2010, 08:30 AM
FEMA/CLEP/GRE question - by burbuja0512 - 09-24-2010, 01:49 PM
FEMA/CLEP/GRE question - by NAP - 09-24-2010, 03:21 PM
FEMA/CLEP/GRE question - by Kaz - 09-24-2010, 05:40 PM
FEMA/CLEP/GRE question - by burbuja0512 - 09-24-2010, 10:41 PM
FEMA/CLEP/GRE question - by Kaz - 09-25-2010, 06:05 AM
FEMA/CLEP/GRE question - by NAP - 09-25-2010, 10:26 AM
FEMA/CLEP/GRE question - by burbuja0512 - 09-25-2010, 11:45 AM
FEMA/CLEP/GRE question - by NAP - 09-25-2010, 06:05 PM
FEMA/CLEP/GRE question - by littleloulou28 - 10-31-2010, 12:26 PM
FEMA/CLEP/GRE question - by NAP - 10-31-2010, 12:55 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TEEX FEMA Cybersecurity Ace Credits Student0fLif3 6 2,375 08-25-2025, 01:10 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Question about the 1 credit RA self-paced class from ASU sparkling 10 8,128 05-14-2025, 09:31 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Grade 5 Math Question - What's your answer? bjcheung77 6 3,370 10-28-2024, 02:37 AM
Last Post: Kevin Cooper
  XAMK question k-k-k-katy 63 22,993 09-09-2024, 01:51 PM
Last Post: wow
  Question about admission hueyhoang 3 2,251 08-31-2024, 10:35 PM
Last Post: CollegeStudentAC
  Prerequisite and credit transfer question kblue6494 4 2,564 08-29-2024, 10:37 AM
Last Post: kblue6494
  Question about TESC credits robertturner 0 1,554 07-25-2024, 03:09 AM
Last Post: robertturner
  Question about LawShelf TINASAM 6 3,110 07-04-2024, 10:20 AM
Last Post: TINASAM
  English 2 CLEP Jennr2z 8 5,238 05-18-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Spyrine
  Salvaging FEMA credits CaughtInTheRye12 6 3,131 12-28-2023, 11:57 PM
Last Post: CaughtInTheRye12

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)