02-21-2011, 01:39 PM
do you know if one computer course is mandatory for math/;science or can I just do math and science? I was planning to take Intro to Computing and Nutrition as a TECEP, but now that you mention that Astronomy was simple, I think I may wanbt to go that route. I did always have some interest in Astronomy so I would like to study that and I am really wanting to do the Nutrition TECEP as well. I took out the Soviet Collosus book from my library and started that as well.
48 B&M credits from 1988-1990
On my way to a BA in History from TESC
CLEP exams taken
College Mathematics - 67
Western Civilization II - 64
History of the United States I - 62
Spanish - 64 (12 credits!!!)
History of the United States II - 68
Social Sciences and History - 59
Humanities - 57
Analyzing & Interpreting Literature - 64
DSST exams taken
Western Europe since 1945 - 60
Rise & Fall of the Soviet Union - 65
History of the Vietnam War - 59
Intro to Computing - 432
Modern Middle East - 52
Excelsior Exam
World Conflicts since 1900 - B
next up... TESC course War and American Society, Intro to Nutrition TECEP and and than finally BA in History!!
On my way to a BA in History from TESC
CLEP exams taken
College Mathematics - 67
Western Civilization II - 64
History of the United States I - 62
Spanish - 64 (12 credits!!!)
History of the United States II - 68
Social Sciences and History - 59
Humanities - 57
Analyzing & Interpreting Literature - 64
DSST exams taken
Western Europe since 1945 - 60
Rise & Fall of the Soviet Union - 65
History of the Vietnam War - 59
Intro to Computing - 432
Modern Middle East - 52
Excelsior Exam
World Conflicts since 1900 - B
next up... TESC course War and American Society, Intro to Nutrition TECEP and and than finally BA in History!!


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)