Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Time Management
#13
burbuja0512 Wrote:Well, I do 15 minute intervals but I'll stick to it for one to three hours. However, I think the point is to pick something manageable and do it consistently. Make it a daily ritual and build from there. If you can only do 15 minutes a day and nothing more, it's better than not doing any study. You'll keep the test subject fresh in your mind. I would rather do 15 minutes a day than 2 hours once a week.

I also agree with the other poster that suggested scheduling a test. That's a great motivator and will help especially on the weekend when there are so many other things to do!

So, to answer your original question, I usually did one test a week. I don't like to take much longer because if you do, it's easier to postpone studying. However for some of the harder tests, you'll need more than one week. If that's the case, I would say just make sure you're doing something every day, even if it's just for a few minutes.

HTH!
Burbuja

P.S. I think I did too good of a job making study a part of my routine. I'm now done with testing and the only thing I'm working on is my Capstone. It's not enough work to fill the study time I have as part of my day. Lol.. I am dying to take another test!! hilarious yes that is too weird..
I always do studying every day but today I did 3 Bio chapters and I feel like my brain is fried! I need to take it before I go on vacation so I'm taking it a day before my flight (next Monday)...but I have 3 chapters left and I didn't do any practice tests so I'm really scared
- [SIZE="2"]STG[/SIZE]
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="1"]Intro to Sociology 51|Biology 54|Intro to Psychology 61
College Algebra A[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]124 credits: B.A Social Sciences [B]DONE in 14 months; August 2011[/COLOR][/B]
"The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty"- [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Winston Churchill[/COLOR]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Time Management - by Maniac Craniac - 04-02-2011, 08:55 PM
Time Management - by ryoder - 04-03-2011, 05:10 AM
Time Management - by FinancialWorld - 04-03-2011, 08:39 AM
Time Management - by ryoder - 04-03-2011, 08:54 AM
Time Management - by methibosheth - 04-03-2011, 10:42 AM
Time Management - by STG - 04-03-2011, 11:32 AM
Time Management - by ShotoJuku - 04-03-2011, 11:42 AM
Time Management - by ryoder - 04-03-2011, 12:27 PM
Time Management - by ShotoJuku - 04-03-2011, 05:09 PM
Time Management - by burbuja0512 - 04-03-2011, 09:16 PM
Time Management - by STG - 04-03-2011, 09:34 PM
Time Management - by burbuja0512 - 04-03-2011, 09:49 PM
Time Management - by STG - 04-03-2011, 09:54 PM
Time Management - by methibosheth - 04-03-2011, 10:29 PM
Time Management - by STG - 04-03-2011, 10:41 PM
Time Management - by methibosheth - 04-03-2011, 10:59 PM
Time Management - by ryoder - 04-04-2011, 04:32 AM
Time Management - by burbuja0512 - 04-04-2011, 07:43 AM
Time Management - by STG - 04-04-2011, 09:46 AM
Time Management - by dartell - 04-04-2011, 10:11 AM
Time Management - by STG - 04-04-2011, 10:29 AM
Time Management - by FinancialWorld - 04-04-2011, 11:41 AM
Time Management - by PonyGirl93 - 04-04-2011, 01:26 PM
Time Management - by ryoder - 04-09-2011, 12:57 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Perhaps it's time to invest in my alma mater Charles Fout 4 1,664 05-23-2026, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  1971 Time Magazine Article About John Bear - Lifted from Degreeinfo Charles Fout 2 1,967 11-13-2025, 02:15 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Part Time Job Telling Kids about College SteveFoerster 0 1,356 09-24-2025, 10:56 AM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Commencement Time Again Charles Fout 0 3,668 05-16-2025, 07:51 AM
Last Post: Charles Fout
Exclamation MAVERICKS coaches should be in jail for a very long time LevelUP 7 3,487 06-13-2024, 02:23 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  New Rule: Whoa, Canada | Real Time with Bill Maher LevelUP 3 2,154 04-14-2024, 10:56 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
Lightbulb How to make screen time useful for kids? drArret8 2 2,151 01-03-2024, 05:32 AM
Last Post: gulshan212
  Advice needed, making time for uni work. Personherebb9 14 5,278 06-11-2023, 03:11 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Would you keep a part time job listed on your LinkedIn Vle045 3 5,262 04-26-2022, 11:23 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Project Management book bundle rachel83az 2 1,843 01-22-2022, 05:16 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)