Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
English Comp? Straighterline? etc.
#15
burbuja0512 Wrote:In fact, the reason I got a C+ on my accounting II was because I hated it so badly that I rushed through because I knew it would be the last accounting class I'd ever have to take.

Our disdain of the subject is mutual.:imwithstupid: I got a 78% because I was ready to end the course. This has to be the most boring and annoying subject in the world.:puke: Ughh
Reply


Messages In This Thread
English Comp? Straighterline? etc. - by bricabrac - 04-05-2011, 12:04 PM
English Comp? Straighterline? etc. - by MA2 - 04-05-2011, 07:58 PM
English Comp? Straighterline? etc. - by MA2 - 04-05-2011, 08:09 PM
English Comp? Straighterline? etc. - by kester22 - 04-05-2011, 10:43 PM
English Comp? Straighterline? etc. - by FinancialWorld - 04-06-2011, 10:26 AM
English Comp? Straighterline? etc. - by kester22 - 04-06-2011, 11:37 AM
English Comp? Straighterline? etc. - by alleycat - 04-06-2011, 11:38 AM
English Comp? Straighterline? etc. - by MA2 - 04-06-2011, 02:45 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Freshman College Comp w/essay mom2school 13 6,784 09-14-2024, 07:37 AM
Last Post: upgradelately
  English 2 CLEP Jennr2z 8 5,141 05-18-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Spyrine
  StraighterLine acquires Childcare Education Institute bjcheung77 2 2,624 05-16-2023, 11:05 AM
Last Post: glammie83
  77 Online credit courses in English from Germany - from €16/ECTS FrHaseKopf 19 15,245 04-22-2023, 01:27 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Excelsior University & StraighterLine success story! bjcheung77 0 2,295 03-07-2023, 07:24 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Comp 2 umpi yourpace Mike Williams 3 2,506 01-01-2023, 09:57 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Saudi Scholarship: No funding for English studies bjcheung77 2 2,508 12-13-2022, 08:43 AM
Last Post: Fewind
  Science plus lab alterantives for Study.com/StraighterLine echo64 6 3,658 06-18-2022, 01:27 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  English 2 Jennr2z 2 2,054 05-28-2022, 05:22 PM
Last Post: Jennr2z
  English degrees besides TESU, UMPI? Ideas 1 2,235 12-13-2021, 10:00 PM
Last Post: dfrecore

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)