Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I made the leap! JUST APPLIED AT TESC!!!
#30
alleycat Wrote:Stop limiting yourself. Test out, take classes even if they are 12 weeks long. Atleast you are 12 weeks closer to your goal. Everytime you get something done you get one step closer. What about your local cheap CC you had mentioned before. Summer classes are many times only 4 or 8 weeks long. Make a plan and stick to it.
Just rec'd an email from my CC. Budget cuts Sad It's out of the question for now.
Well, I guess it's worth it to have some of it paid for even if I don't graduate by this December. I was really praying to graduate by December 2011. I'm going to try to post a thread with my credits as of now.


Messages In This Thread
I made the leap! JUST APPLIED AT TESC!!! - by CollegeStudent7 - 04-11-2011, 06:22 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First Post - TESC Academic Evaluation Questions npk32 34 12,487 07-18-2018, 01:03 PM
Last Post: npk32
  Applied to TESU, next steps? Tripletmom 7 3,285 03-09-2018, 07:50 PM
Last Post: Tripletmom
  Applied Liberal Arts Math TECEP + College Math CLEP ? Silly_Me 6 4,302 03-04-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: triforce828
Question Psych electives for TESC Psych degree KatePsychology 4 3,263 02-08-2018, 11:08 AM
Last Post: jsd
  Help with Academic Eval TESC jayboy 8 4,619 02-01-2018, 02:46 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Newbie looking for a roadmap for TESC associate degree in computer science nevsage 6 6,579 01-04-2018, 11:11 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  ajs1976 TESC BSBA accountability thread ajs1976 41 17,938 01-02-2018, 11:27 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Are StraighterLine final exams made of questions asked in the previous exams? csyzarc 5 8,585 11-29-2017, 06:29 PM
Last Post: docmarvin
  UExcel Business Information Systems TESC Equivalency laughter 4 3,573 11-09-2017, 11:47 PM
Last Post: jsh1138
  What Masters programs are a good fit to transfer to from TESC? Doctor H 9 5,189 09-23-2017, 12:01 AM
Last Post: sanantone

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)