Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Too Sick to Study...
#9
Maniac Craniac Wrote:...but still got an A Smile

Given how disorganized and infrequent my study sessions were I (thought that I) knew that I would need a couple of days to hammer in the info. Unfortunately, I've been so sick that I have barely even been able to get out of bed. No study, just rest in the days preceeding. I roughed it and took the long train ride to the PearsonVue center and left with an A on the Abnormal Psychology ECE.

Fortunately for me, it seems, hard word is overrated. Wink

hilarious Or maybe you should be sick more often Maniac?


Just kidding of course - great job and feel better!!
Regis University, ITESO, Global MBA with a focus in Emerging Markets 4.0 GPA, Dual-university degree (Spanish/English) 
ISSA Certified Nutritionist
COSC BS, Business Admin


My BS Credits:
Spanish 80 | Humanities 67 | A & I Lit 72 | Sub Abuse 452 | Bus Ethics 445 | Tech Writ 62 | Math 53 | HTYH 454 | Am. Govt 65 | Env & Humanity 64 | Marketing 65 | Micro 61| Mgmt 63| Org Behavior 65| MIS 446|Computing 432 | BL II 61 | M&B 50 | Finance 411 | Supervision 437| Intro Bus. 439| Law Enforcement 63|  SL: Accounting I B | Accounting II C+| Macro A | ECE: Labor Relations A | Capstone: A| FEMA PDS Cert 
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Too Sick to Study... - by Maniac Craniac - 04-19-2011, 01:27 PM
Too Sick to Study... - by HorseManiac - 04-19-2011, 01:51 PM
Too Sick to Study... - by Storyteller - 04-19-2011, 02:10 PM
Too Sick to Study... - by marianne202 - 04-19-2011, 02:13 PM
Too Sick to Study... - by Maniac Craniac - 04-19-2011, 02:22 PM
Too Sick to Study... - by HorseManiac - 04-19-2011, 02:24 PM
Too Sick to Study... - by KyleH - 04-19-2011, 08:08 PM
Too Sick to Study... - by Maniac Craniac - 04-19-2011, 08:30 PM
Too Sick to Study... - by burbuja0512 - 04-19-2011, 09:33 PM
Too Sick to Study... - by Maniac Craniac - 04-19-2011, 09:52 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1 Free Course at UPI Study (Code: FREECOURSE) & Discount $450 Lifetime Plan Ends 9/7 Captainrekt000 12 1,975 09-23-2026, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Thoughts on BYU Independent Study's religion courses? daydream 9 1,306 08-13-2026, 01:14 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Useful information for anyone who eventually wants to study in Canada. Dowew 1 1,037 03-01-2026, 09:47 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  study.com trial help rodlers 4 5,619 05-14-2025, 10:58 AM
Last Post: rodlers
  Gen Z, Millennials lazier workers than Gen X and Boomers: study Ares 21 8,775 02-25-2025, 02:35 PM
Last Post: soba
  Seeking interviewees with non-accredited/non-traditional degrees for Ohio State Study mitchell1857 0 1,706 09-10-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: mitchell1857
  Large study of over 10,000 participants showed the top 5 careers for millionaires LevelUP 7 19,875 08-31-2024, 12:53 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  Decide your path of study... bjcheung77 2 2,034 07-25-2024, 02:11 AM
Last Post: nyvrem
Question How can I Study on my own pace and online like a european? justmemyself 6 3,603 03-25-2024, 09:14 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  How to Study Deetzin 3 2,526 03-12-2024, 02:43 PM
Last Post: LevelUP

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)