04-23-2011, 09:32 AM
I will be active duty infantry after getting out of Army OSUT this september. I will be enrolled with Excelsior College and am going to be taking alot of cleps since they are free the first time around, and I would like to complete my degree quickly.
How exactly will I be able to clep test while in the army? Do I do these test on the weekend at the testing center? Are they only open during the week? Do i then have to get permission from my platoon sergeant?
Thank you for your answers. They are appreciated. I'm just trying to prepare the best I can.
-Alex
How exactly will I be able to clep test while in the army? Do I do these test on the weekend at the testing center? Are they only open during the week? Do i then have to get permission from my platoon sergeant?
Thank you for your answers. They are appreciated. I'm just trying to prepare the best I can.
-Alex


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)