Thread Rating:
  • 38 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
ENEB Master Thread
So I have been censored and warned simply for disagreeing. All the vitriol and ah honomin was towards me. I simply disagree with the messaging here.
Calling someone a troll is a personal attack. 

If you think that someone is trolling, and you don't want to respond to it, then report the post and we'll deal with it.
Study.com – Get 10% Off: https://altcredit.click/study10

Degrees: BA Comp Sci; BS Business Admin (CIS); AS Nat Sci & Math — TESU (4.0 GPA)
Certs: Google (IT Support, Digital Marketing, Proj Mgmt); W3Schools PHP
[-] The following 1 user Likes LevelUP's post:
  • ashkir
What happened here? Whole bunch of deletes. Looks like someone has since posted but I can't see their post. That's such a weird thing the forum does.
(06-23-2022, 02:01 PM)ss20ts Wrote: What happened here? Whole bunch of deletes. Looks like someone has since posted but I can't see their post. That's such a weird thing the forum does.

If you log out you can see the posts. Definitely a bug in the forum software.
In Progress: MBA - HAUniv, Anticipated 2024
Completed: BSBA OpMgmt - TESU June 2021

UG - AP Tests: 20 credits | APICS: 12 Credits | CLEP: 6 credits | Saylor Academy: 6 credits | Sophia.org: 27 credits | Study.com: 12 credits | Davar Academy: 3 credits | TESU: 15 credits | Other College: 99.5 credits
GR - HAUniv: 9 credits
My MBA got validated by Validential. However, it has ENEB on it. But they did add course credits! :O

After talking with Rachel as so many evaluations are "circumstantial", I also paid for IEE and WES and will report back. Those will take longer.  I'll be posting them each when I get them. Validential is accepted by a few state Board of Educations.

WES will take probably about 2-3 more months.
No idea how long a IEE will take.


Attached Files
.pdf   mba eval redacted.pdf (Size: 375.49 KB / Downloads: 553)
Dr. Ashkir DHA, MBA, MAOL, PMP, GARA
[-] The following 9 users Like ashkir's post:
  • cacoleman1983, eLearner, JPN, Kal Di, mariobros1985, Pikachu, rachel83az, sparkling, Vle045
(06-25-2022, 05:10 PM)ashkir Wrote: My MBA got validated by Validential. However, it has ENEB on it. But they did add course credits! :O

After talking with Rachel as so many evaluations are "circumstantial", I also paid for IEE and WES and will report back. Those will take longer.  I'll be posting them each when I get them. Validential is accepted by a few state Board of Educations.

WES will take probably about 2-3 more months.
No idea how long a IEE will take.

I like how they listed both ENEB and Isabel I on the evaluation which is what all evaluators should do as this is a program awarded through both schools and ENEB's status is based off of Isabel I's certification. A good enough reason in it of itself to make this equivalent to a regionally accredited degree suggesting ENEB is essentially a college within Isabel I.
[-] The following 3 users Like cacoleman1983's post:
  • Kal Di, rachel83az, Vle045
(06-25-2022, 05:10 PM)ashkir Wrote: My MBA got validated by Validential. However, it has ENEB on it. But they did add course credits! :O

After talking with Rachel as so many evaluations are "circumstantial", I also paid for IEE and WES and will report back. Those will take longer.  I'll be posting them each when I get them. Validential is accepted by a few state Board of Educations.

WES will take probably about 2-3 more months.
No idea how long a IEE will take.

Well, that settles the debate. Grats on the successful evaluation!

What documents did you send Validential?
Master of Business Administration, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Management & Team Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in International Trade, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Supply Chain Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Project Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2023

BS Information Technology, Western Governors University, 2017
AAS Cybersecurity, Community College, 2017
FEMA Emergency Management Certificate, 2017
Fundraising Specialization Certificate, Berkeley/Haas, 2020

Undergraduate Credits: 165 Semester Credits
Graduate Credits: 105 ECTS (52.5 Semester Credits)
(06-25-2022, 07:03 PM)Thorne Wrote:
(06-25-2022, 05:10 PM)ashkir Wrote: My MBA got validated by Validential. However, it has ENEB on it. But they did add course credits! :O

After talking with Rachel as so many evaluations are "circumstantial", I also paid for IEE and WES and will report back. Those will take longer.  I'll be posting them each when I get them. Validential is accepted by a few state Board of Educations.

WES will take probably about 2-3 more months.
No idea how long a IEE will take.

Well, that settles the debate. Grats on the successful evaluation!

What documents did you send Validential?
ENEB gave me a signed diploma confirmation PDF and they emailed a transcript to Validential for me. Very easy process. Validential did reject the initial transcript, because ENEB didn't put my name on it.

(06-25-2022, 06:42 PM)cacoleman1983 Wrote:
(06-25-2022, 05:10 PM)ashkir Wrote: My MBA got validated by Validential. However, it has ENEB on it. But they did add course credits! :O

After talking with Rachel as so many evaluations are "circumstantial", I also paid for IEE and WES and will report back. Those will take longer.  I'll be posting them each when I get them. Validential is accepted by a few state Board of Educations.

WES will take probably about 2-3 more months.
No idea how long a IEE will take.

I like how they listed both ENEB and Isabel I on the evaluation which is what all evaluators should do as this is a program awarded through both schools and ENEB's status is based off of Isabel I's certification.   A good enough reason in it of itself to make this equivalent to a regionally accredited degree suggesting ENEB is essentially a college within Isabel I.
I agree. I prefer it with both. Because ENEB is the one that did it. They work with Isabel. If I would've done it at a local school by me, I would've gotten a diploma with the bigger school's name with the smaller school's name also on it. That's only fair. 

I was hoping for at least NA, but I'm happy with the RA Smile
Dr. Ashkir DHA, MBA, MAOL, PMP, GARA
[-] The following 2 users Like ashkir's post:
  • rachel83az, Vle045
(06-25-2022, 07:03 PM)ashkir Wrote: ENEB gave me a signed diploma confirmation PDF and they emailed a transcript to Validential for me. Very easy process. Validential did reject the initial transcript, because ENEB didn't put my name on it.

I think he may have meant, did they send just the ENEB diploma and ENEB transcript? Or just the Isabel diploma and ENEB transcript?

(06-25-2022, 07:03 PM)ashkir Wrote: I agree. I prefer it with both. Because ENEB is the one that did it. They work with Isabel. If I would've done it at a local school by me, I would've gotten a diploma with the bigger school's name with the smaller school's name also on it. That's only fair. 

I was hoping for at least NA, but I'm happy with the RA Smile

When it comes to decisions, I don't know all of Validentials procedures specifically, but evaluators normally only evaluate for equivalence to U.S. regionally accredited and unaccredited.
(06-25-2022, 05:10 PM)ashkir Wrote: My MBA got validated by Validential. However, it has ENEB on it. But they did add course credits! :O

After talking with Rachel as so many evaluations are "circumstantial", I also paid for IEE and WES and will report back. Those will take longer.  I'll be posting them each when I get them. Validential is accepted by a few state Board of Educations.

WES will take probably about 2-3 more months.
No idea how long a IEE will take.
How long does it take, on average and what is the general process of getting an MBA thru this Option? Thanks!


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ENEB New Master Thread bjcheung77 798 277,614 Yesterday, 04:23 PM
Last Post: Maltus
  Conversion/transfer options from ENEB into another uni to be awarded their Masters? DegreeNerd 27 1,597 Yesterday, 07:49 AM
Last Post: jfreemansh
  Unimarconi Master via ENEB Thread Kalas 140 37,164 10-02-2026, 11:15 PM
Last Post: PearsonOTHMQualifi7654
  Arcada University: Big Data Analytics (Specialisation studies) Master-level 30 ECTS animuscerebri 3 3,090 10-02-2026, 11:09 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  New ENEB Discounts housecat 268 168,391 10-02-2026, 06:22 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  ETAMU Master's in Organizational Leadership VanillaBean 0 181 10-01-2026, 12:02 PM
Last Post: VanillaBean
  Newlane's Master in Philosophy marcelor78 33 4,249 09-23-2026, 05:50 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  CLEA Masstercursos master course paddyqr 127 49,902 09-12-2026, 09:01 AM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  Master of Science in Finance Mint Berry Crunch 3 1,085 08-18-2026, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  NEW Univ of Virginia - Master of Change Management smartdegree 0 753 08-07-2026, 03:43 PM
Last Post: smartdegree

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)