Thread Rating:
  • 38 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
ENEB Master Thread
Still possible to buy it for $300 somewhere? What was the url of that spanish site?
Jakob Wrote:Still possible to buy it for $300 somewhere? What was the url of that spanish site?

Groupon bumped the pricing to the degrees up, it's no longer $300 on their site.  However, you can follow this page I updated yesterday to get the deal...
Link: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid371010
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41

Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science

Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • JPN
(07-05-2022, 02:47 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote:
Jakob Wrote:Still possible to buy it for $300 somewhere? What was the url of that spanish site?

Groupon bumped the pricing to the degrees up, it's no longer $300 on their site.  However, you can follow this page I updated yesterday to get the deal...
Link: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid371010

Thanks! Just signed up. How long does it take to hear back? I didn't get any confirmation email and saw a blank screen right after I submitted my PayPal payment.
(07-05-2022, 05:47 PM)JPN Wrote:
(07-05-2022, 02:47 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote:
Jakob Wrote:Still possible to buy it for $300 somewhere? What was the url of that spanish site?

Groupon bumped the pricing to the degrees up, it's no longer $300 on their site.  However, you can follow this page I updated yesterday to get the deal...
Link: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid371010

Thanks! Just signed up. How long does it take to hear back? I didn't get any confirmation email and saw a blank screen right after I submitted my PayPal payment.

Were you already a student?
Possible Next up: MS Analytics

MBA ‘26
BS Sociology 
(07-05-2022, 06:16 PM)Vle045 Wrote:
(07-05-2022, 05:47 PM)JPN Wrote:
(07-05-2022, 02:47 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote:
Jakob Wrote:Still possible to buy it for $300 somewhere? What was the url of that spanish site?

Groupon bumped the pricing to the degrees up, it's no longer $300 on their site.  However, you can follow this page I updated yesterday to get the deal...
Link: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid371010

Thanks! Just signed up. How long does it take to hear back? I didn't get any confirmation email and saw a blank screen right after I submitted my PayPal payment.

Were you already a student?

No, I'm a new student. From what I've read so far, they will need to first verify that I have an existing Bachelor's degree.

I'm just jarred because I received no confirmation email or info on next steps, so I'm worried I did it wrong (i.e. I have an overactive ad blocker) or put in the wrong email address. Wanted to make sure this is consistent with everyone else's experiences.

My other question is has anyone tried to use this for student discounts? I'm imagine you don't get a student email but I imagine the Digital Enrolment Certificate that's offered for free is sufficient for most things.
(07-05-2022, 06:49 PM)JPN Wrote:
(07-05-2022, 06:16 PM)Vle045 Wrote:
(07-05-2022, 05:47 PM)JPN Wrote:
(07-05-2022, 02:47 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote:
Jakob Wrote:Still possible to buy it for $300 somewhere? What was the url of that spanish site?

Groupon bumped the pricing to the degrees up, it's no longer $300 on their site.  However, you can follow this page I updated yesterday to get the deal...
Link: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid371010

Thanks! Just signed up. How long does it take to hear back? I didn't get any confirmation email and saw a blank screen right after I submitted my PayPal payment.

Were you already a student?

No, I'm a new student. From what I've read so far, they will need to first verify that I have an existing Bachelor's degree.

I'm just jarred because I received no confirmation email or info on next steps, so I'm worried I did it wrong (i.e. I have an overactive ad blocker) or put in the wrong email address. Wanted to make sure this is consistent with everyone else's experiences.

My other question is has anyone tried to use this for student discounts? I'm imagine you don't get a student email but I imagine the Digital Enrolment Certificate that's offered for free is sufficient for most things.

 If you used the link that was directly on ENEB, you might want to first see if the fee hit your bank and then reach out to ENEB.  I *think* that ENEB link is for current students.  It’s basically an offer to get an ADDITIONAL Master’s degree and add another 18 months.  The Groupon link would be for new students.
Possible Next up: MS Analytics

MBA ‘26
BS Sociology 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vle045's post:
  • JPN
(07-05-2022, 06:16 PM)Vle045 Wrote: If you used the link that was directly on ENEB, you might want to first see if the fee hit your bank and then reach out to ENEB.  I *think* that ENEB link is for current students.  It’s basically an offer to get an ADDITIONAL Master’s degree and add another 18 months.  The Groupon link would be for new students.

I used the second link for the dual MBA + Master promo ("ENEB Ambassador Promo") that's circulating on Facebook for new students. I noticed the first said that it provided an 18 month extension and saw new students not get it in the March promo, so I avoided that one. My understanding is that to avail oneself of the ~$180 USD degree that bj was mentioning, it would need to be given as a gift.
[-] The following 1 user Likes JPN's post:
  • Vle045
(07-05-2022, 09:49 AM)cacoleman1983 Wrote: It has done that to me twice.   Strangely enough, when I log out I see my post but when I log back in, it disappears.

I have this happen too from time to time.  It drives me nuts.
Possible Next up: MS Analytics

MBA ‘26
BS Sociology 
Is there a WhatsApp group for ENEB students that I could join? I saw mention of one elsewhere in the forum where people were discussing evaluations but only just the once.
(07-08-2022, 12:03 PM)JPN Wrote: Is there a WhatsApp group for ENEB students that I could join? I saw mention of one elsewhere in the forum where people were discussing evaluations but only just the once.

If no one has an answer to that, try the ENEB forum at the school site. Not sure if you have to be enrolled or not to use it, but asking there might yield some results.
[-] The following 1 user Likes eLearner's post:
  • JPN


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unimarconi Master via ENEB Thread Kalas 142 37,574 10-06-2026, 11:52 AM
Last Post: PearsonOTHMQualifi7654
  Newlane's Master in Philosophy marcelor78 35 4,611 10-06-2026, 11:13 AM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  ENEB New Master Thread bjcheung77 798 280,738 10-04-2026, 04:23 PM
Last Post: Maltus
  Conversion/transfer options from ENEB into another uni to be awarded their Masters? DegreeNerd 27 1,891 10-04-2026, 07:49 AM
Last Post: jfreemansh
  Arcada University: Big Data Analytics (Specialisation studies) Master-level 30 ECTS animuscerebri 3 3,146 10-02-2026, 11:09 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  New ENEB Discounts housecat 268 168,871 10-02-2026, 06:22 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  ETAMU Master's in Organizational Leadership VanillaBean 0 232 10-01-2026, 12:02 PM
Last Post: VanillaBean
  CLEA Masstercursos master course paddyqr 127 50,030 09-12-2026, 09:01 AM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  Master of Science in Finance Mint Berry Crunch 3 1,126 08-18-2026, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  NEW Univ of Virginia - Master of Change Management smartdegree 0 797 08-07-2026, 03:43 PM
Last Post: smartdegree

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)