Thread Rating:
  • 38 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
ENEB Master Thread
(06-16-2024, 05:01 PM)Jakob Wrote: On Cuponatic they offer MBA+Master for 450.000 Colombian Pesos which is about $109.
Anybody knows if that site is serious or a scam? I cannot checkout and get a 403 error.

https://mobile.cuponatic.com/descuento/d...nto=337152

I think those are Chilean Pesos, so the price would be almost the same as in dollars.
I finally received my Isabel 1 diploma today! I sent them an email last week asking for an updated timeline on when I should expect it to be issued, and then today, I saw an email with a link to view the diploma.


Attached Files
.png   UII1C MBA.PNG (Size: 87.35 KB / Downloads: 150)
Texas A&M University-Commerce: M.S. Organization, Learning, and Technology 
Texas A&M University-Commerce: Postgraduate Certificate in Organization Development
Texas A&M University-Commerce: BAAS Organizational Leadership, Summa Cum Laude 
Universidad Internacional Isabel I De Castilla/ENEB-MBA Master of Business Administration
Pierpont Community and Technical College: AAS BOG, AOE Criminal Justice 







[-] The following 2 users Like txc1500's post:
  • BadSquirrelBeta, datby98
(06-23-2024, 05:37 PM)marcelor78 Wrote:
(06-16-2024, 05:01 PM)Jakob Wrote: On Cuponatic they offer MBA+Master for 450.000 Colombian Pesos which is about $109.
Anybody knows if that site is serious or a scam? I cannot checkout and get a 403 error.

https://mobile.cuponatic.com/descuento/d...nto=337152

I think those are Chilean Pesos, so the price would be almost the same as in dollars.

I used a colombian VPN IP. Therefore I thought it was colombian Pesos.
Hi All , How long does it take to receive the diplomas after completing the exam
Hello 
I finished my exams ( where you have to submit your project ) the 29/05/2024 and I get my ENEB diplomas today ( the 27/06/2024 ) so let's say one month later . 
I have not received the Isabel one , and get this in my email : 
" 

Currently, Universidad Isabel I is processing the certificates for the programs you completed at ENEB. On our part, we are doing everything possible to expedite this process and ensure that you receive them as soon as possible. We know how important these documents are to you, and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this wait may cause you.

We deeply value your commitment and effort, which have been fundamental in enriching our educational community.

Lastly, remember that if you paid the fees for physical diplomas, the delivery period is 60 days after receiving all the digital diplomas from your programs, including those issued by Universidad Isabel I.

For any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]. We will be happy to assist you.

"
(06-27-2024, 07:56 AM)desrudy Wrote: Hello 
I finished my exams ( where you have to submit your project ) the 29/05/2024 and I get my ENEB diplomas today ( the 27/06/2024 ) so let's say one month later . 
I have not received the Isabel one , and get this in my email : 
" 

Currently, Universidad Isabel I is processing the certificates for the programs you completed at ENEB. On our part, we are doing everything possible to expedite this process and ensure that you receive them as soon as possible. We know how important these documents are to you, and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this wait may cause you.

We deeply value your commitment and effort, which have been fundamental in enriching our educational community.

Lastly, remember that if you paid the fees for physical diplomas, the delivery period is 60 days after receiving all the digital diplomas from your programs, including those issued by Universidad Isabel I.

For any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]. We will be happy to assist you.

"

Same here roughly about a month, I passed MBA + Masters on 5/2/24 and received it today 5/27/24
As I've mentioned "a thousand times," one can use their ENEB/Ui1 degrees in many different ways: a fully accepted Masters, transfer (graduate credits or Certificate), or a Bachelor's Equivalent; depending on the Foreign Credential Evaluation you obtain. 

I've been accepted to Norwich University's Masters in Diplomacy (concentration: International Conflict Management), based on my ECE Evaluation (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XDJJUwL...drive_link).

I have also applied to the University of Arizona Masters in Human Rights Practice, and awaiting acceptance there as well. 

My reason for choosing both schools is that one (Norwich) is an 18-month program, where (U of Arizona) is a 1-year program. It's just a preference based on what I have left in Financial Aid. I'm leaning towards Arizona. 

Also, just finished and received my ENEB diploma for the Master in Project Management. As I mentioned before, I am completing two more ENEB Masters (Human Resource Mang) & (Big Data), so I can get my full ECE (https://www.ece.org/ECE/Credential-Evalu...University) Subject Analysis Report and transfer 93 credits (31 ENEB Modules) to Excelsior University Adult Degree Completion (BS in Liberal Arts). 

Right now I have 23 Modules completed (MBA, MBCC, MPM).
Completed

Doctor of Healthcare Administration | Virginia University of Lynchburg
MBA., MBCC., MPM., MHRM  |  Universidad Isabel I / ENEB
Bachelor of Business Administration (Equivalent)  |  NACES, ECE

In Progress
PhD in International Public Health | Euler-Franeker Memorial University | Class of 2027
Master of Arts in Human Rights Practice | The University of Arizona | Class of 2026



[-] The following 4 users Like michaeladsmith2's post:
  • BadSquirrelBeta, Nemfis, NotJoeBiden, zebrahead
I have been waiting for over 6 months. Did the single exam in December and paid for the digital Isabel I certificates, recieved my Isabel mba in April still waiting for another two certificates. Emailed again last week, no response. Next step might be to dispute the credit card transaction.
ENEB US University accredited partner

Does anyone know the name of the US university who offered accreditation with ENEB? I believe that I recalls seeing it a few years ago as an option?
DEGREESTEVE Wrote:I have been waiting for over 6 months. Did the single exam in December and paid for the digital Isabel I certificates, recieved my Isabel mba in April still waiting for another two certificates. Emailed again last week, no response. Next step might be to dispute the credit card transaction.

Just like any other college or institute, it's always a waiting game... You're really getting what you're paying for and the associated delays. Read the post above yours, you're not the only one affected.

tiziopinkotmobileflip4 Wrote:ENEB US University accredited partner

Does anyone know the name of the US university who offered accreditation with ENEB? I believe that I recalls seeing it a few years ago as an option?

Review my post here in the thread: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid416113
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41

Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science

Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Georgia Tech Announces New Online Master’s Degree in Artificial Intelligence LevelUP 6 228 Today, 10:13 AM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  ENEB New Master Thread bjcheung77 799 282,580 Yesterday, 09:08 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Newlane's Master in Philosophy marcelor78 38 4,930 Yesterday, 10:05 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Unimarconi Master via ENEB Thread Kalas 142 37,824 10-06-2026, 11:52 AM
Last Post: PearsonOTHMQualifi7654
  Conversion/transfer options from ENEB into another uni to be awarded their Masters? DegreeNerd 27 2,170 10-04-2026, 07:49 AM
Last Post: jfreemansh
  Arcada University: Big Data Analytics (Specialisation studies) Master-level 30 ECTS animuscerebri 3 3,170 10-02-2026, 11:09 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  New ENEB Discounts housecat 268 169,291 10-02-2026, 06:22 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  ETAMU Master's in Organizational Leadership VanillaBean 0 268 10-01-2026, 12:02 PM
Last Post: VanillaBean
  CLEA Masstercursos master course paddyqr 127 50,091 09-12-2026, 09:01 AM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  Master of Science in Finance Mint Berry Crunch 3 1,147 08-18-2026, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)