Thread Rating:
  • 38 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
ENEB Master Thread
(09-19-2024, 02:41 PM)spree610 Wrote: Graduated in April 2024
Received hard copy diplomas today September 19
They came in a roll tube. Approx 11.5x16.75 was the certificate measurement
(ENEB diplomas not shown)

Congrats! I’m still in the early stages of my ENEB journey (not taking exam option) and won’t see the shadow of mine until next year given how long it takes them to issue these.

I’m curious about a few things:
1. Do the signatures look like they’re actually signed with a pen, or are they printed? The signatures on the printed diplomas I’ve seen appear perfectly identical in position, shape, and size which makes me believe they are printed or otherwise mass produced.
2. Did you complete a double masters (MBA+Team Mgmt)? I have a few double masters ongoing but I would like the diplomas and transcripts to be for each, not together. I see you have 2 diplomas and I’m hoping they're separate.
3. Does it look like the paper size is A4 or US Letter (8.5x11)? I keep a binder of certificates and it would suck if this one does not fit.


Thanks in advance!
Life Long Learning Plan || Walsh College: DBA in AI & Machine Learning [1%] | Hellenic American University: MBA in MIS [10%]
WGU: MS in Cybersecurity [0%] | ENEB/Isabel I: All Masters / MBA + Masters / GMBA [35|100%]
UoPeople: AS+BS in Computer Science [1%]

Certifications: [PMI:5][Microsoft:10][AWS:6][GCP:1][Oracle:2][ISACA:5][IAPP:2][Scrum Alliance:6][SAFe:3][Snowflake:2][Databricks:1][Intel:1]
[CompTIA:5][PeopleCert:3][Pragmatic:1][ICAgile:1][Certiprof:15]
(09-20-2024, 09:51 AM)xentium Wrote:
(09-19-2024, 02:41 PM)spree610 Wrote: Graduated in April 2024
Received hard copy diplomas today September 19
They came in a roll tube. Approx 11.5x16.75 was the certificate measurement
(ENEB diplomas not shown)

Congrats! I’m still in the early stages of my ENEB journey (not taking exam option) and won’t see the shadow of mine until next year given how long it takes them to issue these.

I’m curious about a few things:
1. Do the signatures look like they’re actually signed with a pen, or are they printed? The signatures on the printed diplomas I’ve seen appear perfectly identical in position, shape, and size which makes me believe they are printed or otherwise mass produced.
2. Did you complete a double masters (MBA+Team Mgmt)? I have a few double masters ongoing but I would like the diplomas and transcripts to be for each, not together. I see you have 2 diplomas and I’m hoping they're separate.
3. Does it look like the paper size is A4 or US Letter (8.5x11)? I keep a binder of certificates and it would suck if this one does not fit.

Thanks in advance!

1. It's a template print like any other diploma.
2. The diplomas and transcripts are separate.
3. The digitals they send you can print on an A4 but these hard copies I received are 11.5"x16.75".

ENEB/Universidad Isabel I
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) - 2023 (IEE Credited as RA Graduate Certificate)
- Master's in management and Team Management - 2023 (IEE Credited as RA Graduate Certificate)
Thomas Edison State University (TESU)
- Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies - 2019
Community College of the Air Force (CCAF)
- Associate of Applied Science in Information Systems Technology - 2003
(09-20-2024, 09:59 AM)spree610 Wrote: 1. It's a template print like any other diploma.
2. The diplomas and transcripts are separate.
3. The digitals they send you can print on an A4 but these hard copies I received are 11.5"x16.75".

Awesome, thanks for the response. Did you complete a double masters (MBA+Team Mgmt) program, or were they two separate single master programs?

Wow, looks like an A3. I did not realize these will be huge wall hoggers, specially if you have a few framed. Goes to show the level of my ignorance on European diploma sizes.
Life Long Learning Plan || Walsh College: DBA in AI & Machine Learning [1%] | Hellenic American University: MBA in MIS [10%]
WGU: MS in Cybersecurity [0%] | ENEB/Isabel I: All Masters / MBA + Masters / GMBA [35|100%]
UoPeople: AS+BS in Computer Science [1%]

Certifications: [PMI:5][Microsoft:10][AWS:6][GCP:1][Oracle:2][ISACA:5][IAPP:2][Scrum Alliance:6][SAFe:3][Snowflake:2][Databricks:1][Intel:1]
[CompTIA:5][PeopleCert:3][Pragmatic:1][ICAgile:1][Certiprof:15]
(09-19-2024, 01:41 PM)cacoleman1983 Wrote: @ecdw94 ECE no longer evaluates ENEB but does evaluate the Isabel I diploma.  Your evaluation from ECE will contain all S grades since the ENEB diploma and transcript are no longer recognized by ECE.   I'm not sure if UMPI will accept the S grades for transfer or not.  I would think if schools like UMPI accept WGU "PASS" grades, they would accept "S" (Satisfactory) grades from Isabel I.  They may still want the ENEB transcript and diploma.   When applying for FCEs,  you only need one sign-up for your documents regardless of how many schools or how many different degrees you need to send to them.  However, you would list each degree separately.

Omg really? :O

here it says that it still evaluates that as a bachelors.

https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/ENEB

I guess we should update that.

what is FCE btw?
(09-20-2024, 11:04 AM)ecdw94 Wrote: Omg really? :O

here it says that it still evaluates that as a bachelors.

https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/ENEB

I guess we should update that.

what is FCE btw?

FCE should be Foreign Credential Evaluation/Evaluator

Having read through the hundreds of pages of posts in this thread, I believe ECE requires that you have the UI1 diploma too when submitting for evaluation. This is also true for IEE.
Life Long Learning Plan || Walsh College: DBA in AI & Machine Learning [1%] | Hellenic American University: MBA in MIS [10%]
WGU: MS in Cybersecurity [0%] | ENEB/Isabel I: All Masters / MBA + Masters / GMBA [35|100%]
UoPeople: AS+BS in Computer Science [1%]

Certifications: [PMI:5][Microsoft:10][AWS:6][GCP:1][Oracle:2][ISACA:5][IAPP:2][Scrum Alliance:6][SAFe:3][Snowflake:2][Databricks:1][Intel:1]
[CompTIA:5][PeopleCert:3][Pragmatic:1][ICAgile:1][Certiprof:15]
I finished my MBA two weeks ago and got my graduation email yesterday with a request to submit my info for the digital diplomas to be sent in the next 90 days.

As far as evaluations are concerned,  ECE still evaluates as a Bachelors degree but with all S grades (no GPA) as they no longer consider the ENEB documents and IEE still evaluates as a Graduate Certificate.   They both require the Isabel I diploma for a positive evaluation.  I’ve updated the wiki to include the ECE change which just occurred this year.   I don’t think it will impact getting admitted to a Masters program as you can still send in the ENEB diploma and transcripts when applying.

Here recently, someone used Validential for ENEB without the Isabel I diploma and they still received an accredited Masters evaluation.
Academic Degrees
PhD in Education - Azteca Universidad European Programs / University of Central Nicaragua
MEd Learning Systems Technology, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
GCert Technology Innovation, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
BS Mathematics, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
AA, AS, AAS Computer Information Systems, Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock
Certificate of Proficiency Entrepreneurship, Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock
Graduate Level Professional Development
MBA, Masters in Digital Marketing & Analytics & AI  Universidad Isabel I/ENEB
Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU: Thunderbird School of Global Management
(09-15-2024, 03:37 AM)LegalEagle Wrote:
(09-14-2024, 01:36 PM)aimz Wrote: I purchased the specialization. It looks good for the price. In comparison, the master's degree has too many subjects that would be listed on the diploma/transcript but are completely irrelevant to AI.

Do you like the content? What is the like? Is it the regular PDF style course? Is it up to date? How big is the reader?

I've not looked in a great amount of detail but it seems to be a 400 page PDF and some videos. Perhaps more will be released.
A lot of schools worldwide have pass/fail instead of a GPA, including practically all Swedish schools before a few years ago. Pass/Fail should never be an issue regarding FCEs. It MAY become an issue if the specific school you are applying for with your FCE result requires a higher GPA (like 3.5) for admissions, because passes are often equated to a 3.0.

Got two people I know one ENEB Master's each for Christmas presents. These are Americans who could really benefit from a Bachelor's degree but don't have the time or money to go to a traditional school, they both have autistic kids who take up a lot of their time and so on, and their lives (employment prospects) could be drastically improved if they had a college degree. They can't afford to go the exam route and I'm not paying for that!
(09-20-2024, 01:23 PM)xentium Wrote:
(09-20-2024, 11:04 AM)ecdw94 Wrote: Omg really? :O

here it says that it still evaluates that as a bachelors.

https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/ENEB

I guess we should update that.

what is FCE btw?

FCE should be Foreign Credential Evaluation/Evaluator

Having read through the hundreds of pages of posts in this thread, I believe ECE requires that you have the UI1 diploma too when submitting for evaluation. This is also true for IEE.
Has anyone tried an IEE assessment after completing a course using agile methods? Are the results of the assessment the same as the classical approach
IN Program:
ENEB/UI1:Master in AI for Business/Master in Coaching and Mindfulness/Master in Big Data and Business Intelligence(New)

Completed:
ENEB/UI1:MBA/MPM/Master in Digital Marketing and E-commerce/Master in Big Data and Business Intelligence(Old)

ENEB  Discount :
MBA/Master
HTTPS:/go.hotmart.com/E94852720M?ap=44dc
Double Master
HTTPS:/go.hotmart.com/J94852683D?ap=12c8
Hi, is there no difference with regard to Isabela Master based on essay vs. exam routes?


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Georgia Tech Announces New Online Master’s Degree in Artificial Intelligence LevelUP 6 223 11 hours ago
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  ENEB New Master Thread bjcheung77 799 282,501 Yesterday, 09:08 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Newlane's Master in Philosophy marcelor78 38 4,923 Yesterday, 10:05 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Unimarconi Master via ENEB Thread Kalas 142 37,815 10-06-2026, 11:52 AM
Last Post: PearsonOTHMQualifi7654
  Conversion/transfer options from ENEB into another uni to be awarded their Masters? DegreeNerd 27 2,166 10-04-2026, 07:49 AM
Last Post: jfreemansh
  Arcada University: Big Data Analytics (Specialisation studies) Master-level 30 ECTS animuscerebri 3 3,170 10-02-2026, 11:09 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  New ENEB Discounts housecat 268 169,275 10-02-2026, 06:22 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  ETAMU Master's in Organizational Leadership VanillaBean 0 267 10-01-2026, 12:02 PM
Last Post: VanillaBean
  CLEA Masstercursos master course paddyqr 127 50,088 09-12-2026, 09:01 AM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  Master of Science in Finance Mint Berry Crunch 3 1,146 08-18-2026, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 20 Guest(s)