Thread Rating:
  • 38 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
ENEB Master Thread
(10-02-2024, 08:46 PM)pj56 Wrote: Update - SSBM has told me that ENEB Masters qualify for admission to their ACBSP accredited DBA program

Did they say it'll be enough to get you to the Euro 9,900 optional track for the DBA?
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41

Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science

Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(09-30-2024, 11:27 PM)MadisonV Wrote:
(09-30-2024, 03:18 AM)slammX Wrote:
(09-29-2024, 07:36 PM)MadisonV Wrote: Hi Everyone, I just completed the program and am thinking about visiting ENEB when I’m in Barcelona. Has anyone ever been?

Congrats. Have you considered attending the ENEB World Conference/Graduation in February?
I have not- Where can I find information on that? Thanks!

https://eneb.com/eneb-experience-world-congress/
(09-30-2024, 11:27 PM)MadisonV Wrote:
(09-30-2024, 03:18 AM)slammX Wrote:
(09-29-2024, 07:36 PM)MadisonV Wrote: Hi Everyone, I just completed the program and am thinking about visiting ENEB when I’m in Barcelona. Has anyone ever been?

Congrats. Have you considered attending the ENEB World Conference/Graduation in February?
I have not- Where can I find information on that? Thanks!

Here - https://eneb.com/eneb-experience-world-congress/ , send me a DM if you wanna meet up there.
(10-02-2024, 08:46 PM)pj56 Wrote: Update - SSBM has told me that ENEB Masters qualify for admission to their ACBSP accredited DBA program

I am also in talks with SSBM regarding one of their programs.

I must say that their responses have so far been very helpful.
Someone posted in the official Telegramm Community group of ENEB that WES Canada now evaluates ENEB/UI1 as a Master's Degree from a Recognized Institution. ????
(10-03-2024, 01:16 PM)Cronerl Wrote: Someone posted in the official Telegramm Community group of ENEB that WES Canada now evaluates ENEB/UI1 as a Master's Degree from a Recognized Institution. ????

Hmm, was that recent? Do you happen to have a screenshot of what was showing? If you can, please link us to that info or a screenshot would help...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41

Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science

Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Photo 
(10-03-2024, 03:18 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote:
(10-03-2024, 01:16 PM)Cronerl Wrote: Someone posted in the official Telegramm Community group of ENEB that WES Canada now evaluates ENEB/UI1 as a Master's Degree from a Recognized Institution. ????

Hmm, was that recent?  Do you happen to have a screenshot of what was showing? If you can, please link us to that info or a screenshot would help...

It was recent, just posted today

Here it is


Attached Files
.jpg   Screenshot_20241003_194140_Telegram.jpg (Size: 169.87 KB / Downloads: 137)
.jpg   Screenshot_20241003_194140_Telegram.jpg (Size: 169.87 KB / Downloads: 102)
Basically, if they're now re-evaluating it as a Masters equivalent at WES Canada, they're following what the WIKI mentioned previously, they're most likely going to go back and forth with this until it's fully shut off. Technically, I think it's more of a graduate certificate or diploma than a Masters, but all evaluators are going to be different...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41

Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science

Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Not sure if this had been posted, but it looks like ENEB has a few new Masters on the horizon:
Master in Artificial Intelligence
Master in Cybersecurity
Master of Free Configuration (this seems to be like a build-your-own masters)
https://eneb.com/marketplace2024/
Hi All,

My physical certificates finally arrived, they have The Hague apostle and look amazing. They also include the Isabelle certificates which have the grades on the reverse.

Very happy with them and I think worth paying for, just a long wait. I finished my MBA and Big Data masters back in February.

J
[-] The following 1 user Likes __Jethrobee__'s post:
  • eurocasual


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newlane's Master in Philosophy marcelor78 36 4,713 9 hours ago
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Unimarconi Master via ENEB Thread Kalas 142 37,632 10-06-2026, 11:52 AM
Last Post: PearsonOTHMQualifi7654
  ENEB New Master Thread bjcheung77 798 280,999 10-04-2026, 04:23 PM
Last Post: Maltus
  Conversion/transfer options from ENEB into another uni to be awarded their Masters? DegreeNerd 27 1,960 10-04-2026, 07:49 AM
Last Post: jfreemansh
  Arcada University: Big Data Analytics (Specialisation studies) Master-level 30 ECTS animuscerebri 3 3,151 10-02-2026, 11:09 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  New ENEB Discounts housecat 268 168,926 10-02-2026, 06:22 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  ETAMU Master's in Organizational Leadership VanillaBean 0 249 10-01-2026, 12:02 PM
Last Post: VanillaBean
  CLEA Masstercursos master course paddyqr 127 50,038 09-12-2026, 09:01 AM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  Master of Science in Finance Mint Berry Crunch 3 1,131 08-18-2026, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  NEW Univ of Virginia - Master of Change Management smartdegree 0 799 08-07-2026, 03:43 PM
Last Post: smartdegree

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)