Thread Rating:
  • 38 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
ENEB Master Thread
(10-07-2024, 01:43 AM)Pinko64 Wrote: Hey, Does the Eneb transcript still include the enrollment date?

It only show 1500h were needed to complete the program. It will show the date the qualification was awarded. I do not think enrolment date is important.
(10-05-2024, 10:29 AM)wow Wrote:
(10-04-2024, 05:45 PM)aimz Wrote:
(10-04-2024, 02:42 PM)wow Wrote:
(10-04-2024, 01:29 PM)aimz Wrote: I will be using a combination of ENEB degrees + my first degree, to do the top-up MBA from SSBM.

What is your first degree?

Engineering but I took finance and leadership modules too.

I should have asked this the first time--I'm curious how much were you able to transfer? How many courses do you have left (and how much are they therefore charging)? I also have some credits, never thought it would be worth it to do ENEB, too, but maybe I was wrong. (Oh, and did they require Isabela or Apostille, or was ENEB transcript enough?) Thanks.

I will DM you so the thread doesn't get derailed by SSBM chat!
(10-04-2024, 09:03 AM)__Jethrobee__ Wrote: Hi All,

My physical certificates finally arrived, they have The Hague apostle and look amazing. They also include the Isabelle certificates which have the grades on the reverse.

Very happy with them and I think worth paying for, just a long wait. I finished my MBA and Big Data masters back in February.

J

Hi, would it be fine to ask if you can post a photo (with personal details hidden of course) - just curious to see how it looks as I am considering whether to order it myself and couldn't find an actual photo anywhere so far? Thanks!
Does anyone know what the US equivalent for the eneb MBA would be if I use ECE?
(10-07-2024, 11:22 PM)Tia Wrote: Does anyone know what the US equivalent for the eneb MBA would be if I use ECE?

Currently, I believe it's still the same as what is mentioned on the WIKI for ENEB. There may have been changes and they may not accept ENEB anymore...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41

Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science

Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Yes, but be mindful that TESU only accepts 2.5 credits for ENEB credits.
Completed

Doctor of Healthcare Administration | Virginia University of Lynchburg
MBA., MBCC., MPM., MHRM  |  Universidad Isabel I / ENEB
Bachelor of Business Administration (Equivalent)  |  NACES, ECE

In Progress
PhD in International Public Health | Euler-Franeker Memorial University | Class of 2027
Master of Arts in Human Rights Practice | The University of Arizona | Class of 2026



What does the following line mean in the wiki?
"The program is registered within Spain's Registro de Universidades, Centros y Títulos under institution code 080. "

Does this mean every ENEB-UI1 certified Program is individually registered with Spains registry ?
That's exactly what it means, it's registered with the Spanish Registrar of Universities. That's similar to being a member to allow them to operate in that country, it doesn't mean that they're recognized as a degree granting institution by the Ministry of Education in the country, those are two different and distinct designations... Thus, ENEB graduates can't use the credentials for Doctoral or PhD studies, nor use them as prerequisites for positions in government, etc.
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41

Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science

Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(10-04-2024, 09:03 AM)__Jethrobee__ Wrote: Hi All,

My physical certificates finally arrived, they have The Hague apostle and look amazing. They also include the Isabelle certificates which have the grades on the reverse.

Very happy with them and I think worth paying for, just a long wait. I finished my MBA and Big Data masters back in February.

J

Congrats! Was the workload heavy? (reading, essays, assignments, etc.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jujubee1990's post:
  • stevennguyen15691
(10-08-2024, 02:24 AM)Pinko64 Wrote: What does the following line mean in the wiki?
"The program is registered within Spain's Registro de Universidades, Centros y Títulos under institution code 080. "

Does this mean every ENEB-UI1 certified Program is individually registered with Spains registry ?

No,only university information,ENEB/UI1 program not.They are Master propio ,not Master offical.Master offical have RUCT information and register .Master propio not.
IN Program:
ENEB/UI1:Master in AI for Business/Master in Coaching and Mindfulness/Master in Big Data and Business Intelligence(New)

Completed:
ENEB/UI1:MBA/MPM/Master in Digital Marketing and E-commerce/Master in Big Data and Business Intelligence(Old)

ENEB  Discount :
MBA/Master
HTTPS:/go.hotmart.com/E94852720M?ap=44dc
Double Master
HTTPS:/go.hotmart.com/J94852683D?ap=12c8


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ENEB New Master Thread bjcheung77 799 281,874 6 hours ago
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Georgia Tech Announces New Online Master’s Degree in Artificial Intelligence LevelUP 5 155 7 hours ago
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Newlane's Master in Philosophy marcelor78 38 4,886 Yesterday, 10:05 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Unimarconi Master via ENEB Thread Kalas 142 37,749 10-06-2026, 11:52 AM
Last Post: PearsonOTHMQualifi7654
  Conversion/transfer options from ENEB into another uni to be awarded their Masters? DegreeNerd 27 2,113 10-04-2026, 07:49 AM
Last Post: jfreemansh
  Arcada University: Big Data Analytics (Specialisation studies) Master-level 30 ECTS animuscerebri 3 3,164 10-02-2026, 11:09 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  New ENEB Discounts housecat 268 169,127 10-02-2026, 06:22 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  ETAMU Master's in Organizational Leadership VanillaBean 0 260 10-01-2026, 12:02 PM
Last Post: VanillaBean
  CLEA Masstercursos master course paddyqr 127 50,077 09-12-2026, 09:01 AM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  Master of Science in Finance Mint Berry Crunch 3 1,140 08-18-2026, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)